[8]

Still Phil's POV

"hey Phil" Indonesia calls my name. "Don't get involved with that guy, him and his brothers are goody two shoes in the eyes of people but that man is Sadistic and cruel, so don't get involved with him" I take the last sip of my coffee. "I won't" I tell him. I don't have any interest in making any connections with them. "I'm serious Philippines, you'll only get in more trouble" he tells me. "Go to sleep, we have school tomorrow" I tell him as I walk over to the sink to wash the mugs.

Indonesia went back to his laying position to go to sleep. In the morning I cooked breaks for the two of us. We sat at the table. I didn't want a table with four seats but the nations made me have them. I served the breakfast that i made at the table. We started to eat, silently as if we don't exist to each other. It's normal for us. After showering and washing the dishes, and of course after putting on our clothes, it's time to go to hell... They say it's school a place to learn... But for me and Indo it's hell. It's like a battlefield. It's a place where many betrayals Happen...  "Philip" indo called my name. I look at him directly in his eyes. I rarely speak. "That guy is a country and his brothers are Sweden and Norway" he tells me. "Noted" I tell him to let him know that I heard him and that I acknowledge what he said. "Let's go" he says. We proceed to go to hell.

When we arrived, I see people talking and smilling with their so called 'friends' friends are people who will betray you one day. I take a deep breath to prepare myself for the day. What will it be? A beating or insults? Who knows... I walk with my hands in my pockets, it's like everyday as I let my hair flow with the wind. I look up at the sun, it's been so long since I watched the sun set. The doctor advised me to do the things that I used to do... Things that used bring euphoria. I guess I should look at the sun more and I should watch the sun set later. I go in the school. It's weird that Poland isn't at his usual place. He's usually standing in my direction but a few feet away from me. Indo is in his spot. But where is Poland?

"Hey Asian boy, are you finding that wingless polish?" I hear America's voice right behind me. Hearing his insults are like a daily routine., they are all horrible. I look behind me to see him smirking. "Who told you that you can look at me?" He said before slapping me in the face. It's quite fortunate that I don't use eye glasses or else I might need a new one every single day. Him slapping me doesn't bother me anymore. "Don't worry, that wingless bastard won't die like your family, he's with Germany" he tries to cross every nerve that I have in my body but I won't let him have any fun.

I only look at him without showing any emotion. Not showing any displeasure either. "Tch, you're no fun" he says then he pushes me into he ground. Everyone starts laughing. I get up by myself because no one will help me. I don't need any help. I'm fine being alone by myself. "Tch, weak, just get out of here you weird Asian" Americans and Europeans.... Most of them aren't really anti Asians but some are. They just hate me in particular. I decided to leave before they could pull my mask. My face mask keeps me alright for the whole day. I never feel fine. I'm always wearing gloves and a face mask. I have haphephobia

Just getting near me makes me uncomfortable. Going on the train is very uncomfortable for me.... There's a lot of creeps and it's very crowded. My phobia isn't very triggered when I get punched or slapped. I'll be very brothered when someone touches me. Just a finger laid on me will make me want to puke. Any physical contact that is more than a second unlike a punch or slap will make me feel extremely sick and sometimes it would hurt me even just touching me with a finger.

Third person POV

Horus have passed and Philip had experienced a lot of discrimination. Philip was just thinking of not running into the devil but he did... He met the man on the roof again. Philip just wants some peace and quiet. Philip has his eyes closed as he listens to mucic. Philip's hearing is actually very good. Philip heard footsteps even if the man was being quiet. Thee two made eye contact. "You're here peruna?"