[70.2] Extra? after the ending

A beautiful and peaceful ceremony was held on Phil's funeral....

He was buried with the engagement ring..... On his finger, for eternity, he shall have the ring on his finger....

A lot of tears were shed on Phil's funeral....

They became severely depressed.

They were of course closely monitored to make sure that none of them follows what Phil did. After seeing the video he took of himself, none of them decided to follow him.... Phil told them to not follow what he did. Phil told them to live. Phil said as his dying wish was for everyone to live normally and to live a long life.

"If I had declared my love for you.... And placed a ring on your finger much earlier on that day, would things have had ended differently? Would I still be holding you in my arms today....?"

As I walk through these empty halls, I no longer feel your presence. I miss feeling your gaze upon me as I have my back turned. How it feels to go back in time, to be with you again...." 

"Indeed I found him weird and creepy for his behavior of being too quiet, but now, I crave for the security of him still here..."

"I no longer hear your name be called since of course.... There's no use in calling out for you because you will never come back.... No one comes back from the grave"

"All I wished was to hold you in my arms. Yes... My wish was full filled..... But why must you torture me by letting me hold you in my arms without your heart beating, as your temperature turns cold"

"I loved you,

You loved me,

But you also loved him,

And you also loved him,

Even if I wasn't your first choice,
nor your first love, I'm still elated to be your last..."

"In life, we can't guarantee who will live and who will die. We live and we die. Not every relationship lasts. Not every relationship is happy. Not every marriage is successful. Our first love might not be our last. A happy first start in a relationship doesn't mean that it will last until the end. Our destiny is inevitable. The destiny that no one can escape is death. Don't get attached, you never know what will happen, the next morning"

Finland's thoughts and words after Phil's death.... He was very devasted....

Finland mostly stays inside his house. The home where Philip and him used to live happily together.

..............

"Damn it, dude! You crashed the car!"

"We need to go home!"

"Relax, Denmark"