[63]

Philip has been working with the police in tracking the sender of these texts, emails, and letters. Day and night, Philip doesn't take a break. He's stressed out 24/7.

He wants justice

Poland calmly drinks a cup of tea in peace, in his house.

The door opens with a loud bang. Poland looks over to see a very irritated Philip. "Phil, what's wrong? Are you planning to break my door down? What the hell?!?" Poland accidentally spilt his tea in surprise. He got very startled.

"I know"

"You know what?"

Feeling quite consfused, Poland raises a brow. Poland is relieved to see Philip alive in front of him. "When was the last time you slept?! The dark circles under your eyes-" Philip cuts him off. "I need to talk to you" Philip says with a serious look. "Okay?" Poland does not know how to respond.

"It's Russia! He's the sender"

"What? It's him?" "No...."

"Phil.... Are you sure about that? Don't just blame him without a reason!"

"Don't just accuse him"

"Many of the texts and emails are written in Russian"

"Phil! You already told him that he had one strike left! Do you really think that he would do such a thing?! Phil! He loves you! He would never!"

"Are you sure that he really loves me?"

Poland shakes Philip, grabbing him but he shoulders. Poland felt like slapping him, but he didn't want to upset him even more.

"Phil! Yes, He might have physically abused you at some point but love grows.... It developes"

"Feelings develope, Phil"

"He f*cking sacrificed his life for you, Twice!"

"He almost died for you, just to protect you!"

"He DID NOT love you like Norway and Finland, but NOW he does"

"He certainly loves you and he wouldn't do anything to upset you now!"

"He sacrificed himself for you! Isn't that enough proof to say that he loves you?"

"I know that you don't want to be with him anymore but don't blame him for this.... So what if there's some Russian words? It doesn't mean that he's the sender! It doesn't mean that he's the culprit for all of this! There's millions of Russians and Russian speakers that aren't Russian! What gives you the idea to blame him?!"

"POLAND! His fingerprints were found on one of the papers!"

Poland's mood changed. "What?" Poland is dumbfounded by what Philip said. "I'm not targeting him to be blamed!" "The fingerprints matched with Russia!"

"Phil, is that really true?"

"Well that.... THAT MONSTER! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!"

the two of them stormed off, to go to Russia.

Russia is now the prime suspect.

Everyone gathers at the room where Russia is at. Russia couldn't help but stand up from the chair that he was sitting on, because of confusion. "Phil?" He asks in a low, soft and gentle voice. Philip glares at him which makes him confused since he knows he didn't do anything to piss Philip off. "What's wrong?" The Russia asks, even more confused. Philip does his finger motion where he moves his index finger backwards and forwards.