[40]

Kazkhstan is still at the mansion. "What's that? A letter? BORING!" Belarus was interested but quickly got bored when she found out that it was just a letter. "Who is it from?" Ukraine asks. "Is it a live letter? Is no then shut the f*CK up and do not disturb me, if yes then call me" Belarus says then she goes to sit on the couch. They all want to smack her in the face. Soviet is also quite curious since no one sends letters nowadays. Poeple just send texts or call on the phone.

Kazkhstan opens opens up the letter. "It's an invitation" kazkhstan says. "to what? A birthday party? Is so, is it from EU?" Russia asks since it's the most reasonable explanation. "No, it's from Phil" all their attention was put on the invitation. "He's inviting you to his birthday? Is he only inviting you? Him inviting people on his birthday is rare"

"No, it's not a birthday Invitation and he is
ONLY inviting ME" kazkhstan remarks. "Ooo~ is he inviting you on a date?" Bela jokes, teasing her brother. "No, he's inviting me to his wedding" they are all dumbfounded at what he had just said to them. "wHAT?" Ukraine choked on her own spit. "Since when?!" Ukriane asks.

"He already proposed? Wow... Well damn...." Russia is surprised. "Welp, he really dissent want Phil to be taken by anyone else" Russia says. "We were both too slow" Russia says as a joke. Soviet glares at Russia. "It was a joke" Russia says whilst glaring back at his father. "When is the wedding?" Ukriane asks. "Can I come?" Ukriane adds. "I don't know if you can" kazkhstan replies to her question. Soviet turns on the television

Their attention went to the television when they heard the news anchor say something about Norway and Philip's engagement. "There's a new engagement! Not only are Sir Poland and Sir Germany are engaged but also Sir Norway and Sir Philippines" "will anyone wear a wedding dress? That would be a sight to see! The last person to wear a wedding dress was Mrs. France"

Now they are talking about the wedding of Mrs. France and Mr. UK. "And there they go, talking about that couple again jeez....." They aren't really don't of their family. "Are you going to the wedding?" Belarus asks kazkhstan. "Yes, yes I will" Kazkhstan replies to her question. "Welp, Mr. lover boy, too bad it won't be your wedding, are you going to create drama-" kazkhstan flicks his finger on her forehead. "Ow! That the f*CK? Cyka, what was that for?!" "Bela, I think you've been reading too much BL again.... It's making your brain deteriorate again. Use your brain properly. I had a crush on Philip but don't be f*cking dumb, cyka. I won't create drama" Belarus rolls her eyes. "Hmp! Welp, I just want to create some spice!" Belarus says.

"Bela.... Don't you f*cking dare...." They all say to her. Even soviet told her to not dare do anything stupid. "Jeez! Okay, okay! I was just joking! I'm not going to create some spice! That's cruel! If they are truly in love then I won't be a cyka and ruin it. That's just a Cyka move, I won't do such a dumb thing! I'm not evil unlike someo-" Bela gets pushed out the room by Ukraine.

Kazkhstan and Russia also leaves the room . Kazkhstan feels his phone buzz so he takes it to take a look at the message. It's from Norway. 'If you can, go to the celebration party that we will hold' next, kazkhstan reads the venue. Kazkhstan Geo's to his room to grab a comb to brush his hair. He wants to look good and not look like an idiot. He goes to look at a mirror to examine his wings. 'looks good' he says to himself.

Kazkhstan then calls his assistant to help him pick a good gift. He also wants to dress good at the wedding. 'I should go and buy clothing' he says it himself.

Phil and Norway rests on their bed. "How are you, Phil? You must be tired form writting" Norway says as he massages Phil's hand then he kisses them. "I'm fine.. what about you?" Phil returns the favor by asking the question back. "I'm excited for you wedding" Norway says with a genuinely happy smile.