[53]

"You better give me more information than these sh*ts that's you've been giving me" Russia angrily says to Philip. He finally let's go of Phil's hair. "I- I'll try...." Philip tells Russia. "Don't f*cking try! do it! If you're going to do something, do it right!"

Philip goes to school like always. He sighs deeply when he sees Norway and Finland in His view. Philip immediately turned at the next corner to find Russia and the others. When Philip found them, they told them that he should sit this one out since it would be pretty bloody. Philip sighs deeply. Now he's all alone again. Since he doesn't have to be with Russia for the whole day, he figured why not go and have a chat with Germany and Poland or Indonesia? But he didn't continue it.... He didn't want to disturb them. Russia skipped school.

After school, when the clock ticked at the specified time, Philip immediately went to the place where he meets up with Finland. When he arrived there, Finland wasn't there. Just when he thought he as actually not there, that's when Finland came out of the corner where Philip is usually at. "Where were you-" "Philip.... Can you give me something more valuable? Come on! Give me more! The information that you've been giving me aren't enough!" Finland tells him to give him better information.

"What the hell do you want me to do about it? Finland"

"Come on, Philip!"

"The risk is too large!"

"Can't you do anything about it? Come on! I know that you're not useless! You're very smart, Phil, I know that you can do something about it!"

"So what if I could?! That would put a lot on stake-"

"Then stop being useless!"

Philip furrows his brows in irritation. He gasps offended.

"Excuse me? Why are you getting mad at me for? You go and get information, yourself! F*CK off!"

Philip snaps at Finland.

Finland realizes that he's being a jerk. He shouldn't blame Philip.

"Phil... I... I'm sorry for getting a bit angry... I'm sorry-"

"F*CK off, b*tch"

Philip scoffs at him before leaving the scene. Philip also throws the paper in his face. Philip shows him the middle finger as he runs away from Finland.

Philip is very pissed off. He already had a rough morning because of Russia and now Finland is getting angry at him for n reason. Philip runs away to the nearest store outside the school, to buy a face mask. The cashier tried their best not to freak out when Philip bought a facemask from them. Philip saw masks that had different colors such as red, blue and yellow but he went with his favorite color which is black. It makes him feel quite edgy in a way.

After buying a mask to cover his face, he went to a place that he knew would be filled with Russia guys. They were all surprised to see him. "Sir Russia isn't here-" Philip cuts them all off with his deathly glare.

"What did he do?" Philip asks, referring to the person that they were just about to beat up.

"He assaulted an old woman a few weeks ago and just a few hours ago, he tried to do it again" they explained to Philip.

"What punishment is he supposed to receive?" Philip asks them to which they immediately answered "We are supposed to crack his bones using this metal baseball bat"

"Give me the bat"

"Pardon?"

"I said give me the f*cking bat, did I stutter?"