[21]

Phil just got done from his therapy. Phil goes to the pharmacy to buy sleeping pills. He's been talking less and less. The therapist is very proud of Philip because he doesn't need thirty pills per month anymore. Phil is now prescribed with a smaller dose. After buying the sleeping pills, Phil puts the bottle in his pocket. There's only a few pills I'm the bottle so if it ever falls, it won't be too much of a waste, nor will it be too much of a pain to pick up all the pills. As Phil walks home as usual, he remembers something. Phil looks at the sun, it isn't too visible.

There's two paths to take as Phil goes home, the left path will lead Phil to his place, and the other path can take him to the address that Finland gave him. Philip said to himself 'what the hell' he then went to the right. Phil went to the address. Phil was just in time, the sun is right in front of him. Phil meet knew that the sun looks amazing from here. Phil never knew this because Phil never goes to the beach. Phil never goes out to enjoyed life like going for he beach Orr having a tour, exploring the city to find a good restaurant or a good place to have some fun. Phil never goes out to do any of those. Phil is all alone, he feel comfortable being all alone without anyone to stare at him.

"Beautiful right?"

"I didn't expect you to come"

Phil turns to Finland whose right beside him. Phil almost got a heart attack since he thought it was Someone from his past but it's just Finland. "I was bored" Phil said. "Since when did you know that it was good to watch the sun set, here?" Phil asks him. "It's been so long, even I don't remember, maybe decades ago, no one really stops to admire the sun here at this time" Finland replies to him.

They both watch as the sun goes down. It's beautiful.... Phil wants to see it again. "If you're one of those people who always has their phone with them, then you can record the sun setting then just watch it over and over again..." Finland tells him. "But for me, I like to go here everyday to physically watch it go down" Finland adds. He might have just earned Phil's respect. "Likewise...." Phil tells him. Finland cracks a small smile. He's glad that Phil thinks that same as him. "it's beautiful but it's more beautiful to watch it in the morning" Finland says. Then after, Finland tells him the time to visit in the morning. Phil might had just found the reason to go out more often.

Finland was going to ask Phil what thinks about his brother, Norway, but Finland got distracted. Finland is quite intrigued by Philip. Finland wants to know more about Philip. Finland has been paying more attention to Philip. Maybe paying even more attention than Norway is doing. "Hey, Fun fact, well, some people are grossed out and thinks I'm sick but we eat reindeer meat in Finland and delicious" Finland tells him. Finland sweats a little by Phil's look, he does not know if Phil will think that he's weird or not. It's been so long since he felt nervous about what he said. Finland can't believe hay he's nervous to hear Phil's reply. No one had ever made him feel like this since forever.

"Okay" was all that Phil replied with. "It's okay, I'm not judging you, in our county, we eat frogs, we call our famous dish, Adobong Palaka, it's very delicious for us, poeple think it's weird but f*CK them, it's heaven" Phil's says which made Finland crack a laugh. Finland quickly regained his composure, he quickly put on his poker face back on. Phil raised a brow with a slight smirk. "Did you just laugh?" Phil asks. "No, you were heading things" Finland says which is an absolute lie. Phil's slight smirk widened a bit more. "Well good, because that laugh was ugly" Phil savagely said. "Hey! It's no-" "gotcha" Finland quickly shut his mouth. He was outsmarted by a small and cheeky Filipino. "Fine you're right, I can't believe that I was outsmarted by a small gremlin" Finland says as he shakes his head. Phil is stunned by his answer. No one has ever roasted him then made him laugh because of the roast. Phil couldn't help but laugh at what he said. Finland also started to burst out laughing.