[28]

It's been a week and Philip has been avoiding Norway. Phil hopes that he won't run into America or Spain Phil doesn't want any complications right now. Philip peaks around the corner, to make sure that the coast is clear and he can leave without any problems. It's been hard avoiding Norway. It's very awkward since they have science class together... And they have to sit beside each other...

Phil still doesn't want to talk to Norway. Phil doesn't know how to face him. "Well look at what we have here" Phil gulps upon hearing Spain's voice. "Aww scared?" They all start to laugh at Philip. Phil stands still. "what do you want?" Phil asks in a pissed off tone to hide his nervousness. they start to laugh even more. "oh Philip, I know you, you're actually very scared aren't you?" "you're trying to act tough but you're not so tough, you're younger is the only one who's tough"  Spain came closer to Philip. "I should have cut it off years ago, when I had the chance" Phil stays silent, clenching his fists.

Spain then suddenly gripped Phil's neck, making the Filipino unable to breathe. Phil gasps for air as he curses at the Spanish. "Y-you *gasp* s-son of a-" Spain tightens his grip on Phil's neck. Phil now, really can't breathe. They only laugh with Spain as they watch him choke Philip. Phil's eyesight is getting blurry, he feels like his head Is getting lighter. Just when Philip was about to loose his consciousness, someone comes to hit Spain on the head. Phil's eyesight was blurry but he can see a blue cross.

Finland hits Spain and the others whom were just watching and not helping Philip at all. They all got scared then left running. "IF I SEE YOUR F*CKING FACE NEAR PHILIP ONE MORE TIME, I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!" Phil heard what Finland said, clearly. Finland quickly goes to Philip to check on him. Phil can breath now, all thanks to Finland saving him. He nearly died. Finland hugs Philip on the floor, putting his hands around Philip as he makes Philip rest on his chest. "Phil, are you okay? Can you hear me?" Finland asks in a worried tone. "Ye- *COUGH* *COUGH*" Phil starts to cough which makes Finland even more worried.

"You don't have to answer Phil, just rest..." Finland says with a very worried face. Even if Phil's eyesight is blurry, he knows that it's Finland. "Get away from m-me..." "I'm not going to ask you about anything.... I just want to keep you safe.." Phil was already knocked out when Finland said 'i just want to keep you safe'
Finland gently picked Phil up to bridal carry him. Making sure that he won't drop Philip. 'why can't you just learn to ask for my help..... I'd come within a matter of seconds' Finland says in his mind as he starts to walk.

Phil wakes up to know that he's on a couch. Phil rubs his eyelids. He takes a look around the room. He's in the office of the three Nations. There's a bottle of water and a bottle of juice on the coffee table. Phil sees that a note is on the table and thus he takes it to read it. "Finland carried you here, I'm sorry that we have to leave now Philip, here's some drinks for you, Finland also went out to buy you your favorite burrito, eat well and regain your energy, there's still a lot of guards I'm the school and UN will be somewhere at the ground first floor, love, your papa Asean" Phil recognizes ASEAN's handwriting.

Philip lays back down on the sofa, he just wants to rest.... Phil takes the juice bottle to twist the cap open to drink. He's quite thirsty, he's saving the water for later when he finished eating the burrito. A few minutes later, Phil is almost done eating the burrito when he hears a knock on the door. Phil gulps the food that he was chewing on. "Come in" Philip tells the person that it's fine to come in. A lady comes in with a smile. "How are you feeling Mr. Philippines? I'm here to check on you and report to the nations on how you are currently feeling" "if you need anything then please don't be afraid to ask me" "also Mr. Philippines, we will gladly escort you back home"