[46]

Phil became very good friends with Norway and Finland. Phil changed quite a bit.... Phil now hangs out with Finland's gang without a care in the world. Phil now freely walks with Finland's gang, the blue gang. Phil doesn't hide and spend time alone most of the time. Phil now spends time with either only Finland or with his whole gang.

Phil isn't seen in the middle or at the back. Phil is right in front with Finland. Their gang us feared even though they aren't brutes unlike Russia's group. The tension between the groups have been quite intense. More fights have been happening. Everyone wants to get on top of the hierarchy. The blue law and the Red R mafia are fighting for number one. The two gangs are very powerful. At this point, no one knows who will be numebr one.

Phil's aura changed. His eyes, his gaze is still the same but he is more fierce. Phil doesn't give a damn about anything which makes him a bada**.

Phil has been catching everyone's attention because there's something that changed about him and his look changed. Phil doesn't wear hoodies anymore. Sometimes he does but he doesn't wear the hoodie. Phil's hair is still long but he looks handsome and beautiful at the same time since he got his hair styled. Phil's face is now very visible. You can see how beautiful his eyes are. He has monochromatic eyes but they are the same color but different shades. Phil's left eye is dark brown while the other is visibly a lighter hue.

"Phil"

Phil moves his attention to the person who called his name. Finland stands stunned at Phil's beauty. Ever since Phil styled his hair and wore more modern clothing(mostly hoodies), people have been developing crushes on Philip.

"What"

Finland gulps hard. You never really Philip's eyes such there's always hair on his face that covers one of his eyes of half of his two eyes. Now looking at Phil's fierce eyes makes them nervous. It's much more intimidating to see Philip's switches on the ends of his mouth. Phil became more confident, that's what they figured. Phil is always described to have a pokerface but now he's described to have a resting b*tch face. Phil definitely became more confident because he shows his whole facs, he styled his eyes and he never wears his mask to hide his stitches anymore.

When Phil smirks, it will make you stunned in awe. You won't know wether you'll be intimidated because he looks like he will kill you because he looks crazy with his smirk, eyes and scars or you'll be intimidated because of his beauty/handsomeness.

"You gonna talk or what?"

"Oh yeah... Sorry... I wanted to say that you should be careful"

"Why?" Phil asks with his resting b*tch face. Phil takes out the lollipop stick out of his mouth. It would be a pain to get rid of it when class starts so he gets rid of it now.

"They are on their rounds" "You need someone with you at all times" Finland tells Philip. Phil only blinks to show that he heard them.

"I'd be happy to guard Philip" Iceland says with a smile. Denmark hits Iceland I'm the stomach to say that he's an idiot.

"Okay, I have no problem with that" Phil says as a reply to what Iceland says. They all sigh deeply in disappointment. It was supposed to be Finland that will guard Philip so that Finland will be closer to Philip. But it's too late, Phil already said okay to the offer.

"Hey Phil-"

They suddenly hear a whistle. It's time for P.E they Cruse inside their minds. They all glare at Iceland before leaving. Iceland sticks with Philip. All the way to their designated places, Iceland kept a close eye on Philip. Phil is so sneaky and quiet. If you were to take your eyes off of him, he could already be twenty meters away from you.