Reiner Braun x Reader

Before i start with this story, this will take place in Marley, where Reiner is from.
If you are not caught up with Attack on Titan i suggest you to click away sadly </3
Anyways, here's the story : )
"What the hell?" You sit up and you're in a black empty place, just nothing. "Hello? Is anyone here?" You get up and walk around. You then hear foot steps, really really, loud footsteps. You turn around and see a titan, your stomach dropped. 'Why is it just standing there...' you thought to yourself. You took one step behind you while the titan just stands still, you take two more steps back and you see the titan's eyes shift towards you, your stomach drops even more while you take more steps back. The titan looks prepared for something, you start running away, still in the pitch black empty area. The titan starts charging towards you and takes big steps while running towards you. You immediately start running for your dear life, you close your eyes and cover yourself. "Leave me alone !!"

There's wind, birds are chirping and leaves are rustling. You take off your hands from your head and open your eyes, "oh..." you say. You look around and realize you're in your room. You look to your right at the open window in your bedroom, the bird chirps again and looks at you, you quickly turn away thinking about your dream, "good morning (y/n)!" Your grandmother comes in with breakfast, "oh, good morning nana.." you rub your eyes and sigh, "another bad dream..?" Your grandma asks, "yeah.." you let out another sigh, "well, here's breakfast for today." She gives you your breakfast and gives you a kiss on the forehead, before she left she gives you a smile, "if you see Braun again today, tell him i said hi." You chuckled and nodded your head.

You finished your breakfast, put the bowl on your night stand, and start getting ready. You start whistling a tune that your mother would sing to you every morning. You sit in front of your mirror and brush your hair.

"Good morning sunshine,
You are my only light,
Lying with me by my side,
You keep me warm all day.
Just stay with me."

Unfortunately your mother passed away from a sickness that was difficult for doctors to find a cure to. Your father on the other hand left you and your mother after two years after you were born because 'being a dad was not the right fit for him'. You finished getting ready and grab your dishes and head over to the kitchen to wash them before you leave to pick up some groceries. You go grab your bag and put on some shoes and say goodbye to your grandmother. While walking you see Gabi, Falco, Zofia, and Udo walking with eachother, "hey you guys! How's training going?" You smiled at them, "it's going great!!" Falco says, "I've been getting first place in all the training hours!!" Gabi says so happy, "but i got fist place in the race we did!!" Falco says. Gabi pushes him. "That's great that you're getting first Gabi! And falco," you turn to falco and falco looks at you, "great job with the race!" You giggle while falco turns red, "t-thank you (y/n)!!!"

Zofia giggles, "where are you going (y/n)?" You turn to Zofia, "I'm going to the store to get some grocers, grandma is running and we don't want to go hungry ya know?" Udo kinda walks in front of everyone, "I-Isn't Reiner going t-to be there??" He looks at the others, they all give this face, "oh yeahhh he is, Udo.." Falco says, "Well we're leaving now (y/n)!!" Zofia says nervously, "yeah goodbye (y/n)!! Hopefully you see Reiner there!!!" Gabi and the others rush to walk away from you, "these kids." You get up and laugh. You continue walking to the city to see what's in store today. You see a lot of beautiful jewelry and dresses, "wowww..." you let out in awh, "good day ma'am, looking at our lovely dresses? Want to buy one? Or maybe even try one on? Pick one, any one that calls out to you.." the man says, "no thank you sir, they're all very gorgeous i could not try one on just to not ruin it, plus i don't have the money for one, maybe next time!" You respond and walk away.