🎶Band Class🎵

Hey y'all, how's it goin, I might change the book a bit, like one fanfiction of you x the character, and the other stories like these, a whole story with all the characters because. I feel like it's fun to read with you and the other characters ya know. So this story in a summary is you and I casually are in band class and we get a new student teacher and it's Erwin,
(fun fact I actually have a band student teacher who looks exactly like Erwin but eyebrowless)
You and I get shocked and start messing around. This and that and some of our classmates are characters who would be in band ya know. Enjoy the story !
(Also my name is amber if you ever see that name)

You and Amber are casually walking from science to band class, pretty excited because fall break just ended and we're getting new music after a concert. We get in the class, unlocking our locks to get our instruments, and sit down and practice.

"Hey you know, I heard that there's a new student teacher here in this class." Sasha peaks over at y/n.

"Really ? Do you know who ?" Y/n responded with.

"Nah sorry man"

While y/n was talking with Sasha, y/n see's Connie with his saxophone and blowing on it sooo hard, that Sasha screamed and fell on the floor shaking.

Y/n casually chuckles.

Amber comes back with her flute and sits right next to Y/n and starts talking with them.

"NO YOU WERE THE ONE THAT RUINED MY TRUMPET"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD ???"

"YOU WERE HERE BEFORE IT BROKE"

"NO I WASN'T I WAS WITH ARMIN TRYING TO FIX HIS CLARINET"

"OH, I DONT BELIEVE YOU ONE FRIGGEN BIT"

I turned and saw eren and jean fighting over jean 's trumpet.

"Alright you two that's enough." An anonymous voice says.

Everyone turned and their jaw drops.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.••

"Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight, Erwin, you decided to become a music student teacher because you love music and would love to see us again just by teaching us..?" Sasha said

"Alright kids just sit down, no need to explain who I am."

We all sat down in our assigned seats and listened to what Erwin had to say

"Alright here's this new sheet of music, it's called 'vision of sugar plums' it's a piece that mixes common Christmas music into one, and there will be part one and two for different instruments, and part two has different notes than part one to make, harmony."

"What is he talking abouttt" Connie whispered.

We get our music and started to sight read it.

"Alright let's try and sight read, and play at the same time."

'One'

'Two'

'Three'

'And'

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•__••_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Amber just gave up playing because she didn't understood any shiz.

Jean try's and shows off how well he can play this piece, but fails miserably.

Armin is doing pretty good, while eren gets mad while playing the crash symbols and crashes them to hard and walks away mad.

"That... was... pretty bad..."

"NO SHIZ MR.SMITH?!?!" Jean replied

"Well I already have a solution for you guys to improve." Erwin said.

•.•.•,•,•.•,¥.•,••,"."";".","".",".,"•.•,•.•,•.•,•.••,•.•,•",".","

"Alright, to be honest mr.smith, we still did terrible..." jean said.

"Well atleast I'm helping you.."

As the bell rings, everyone puts their instrument away and puts it in their backpack or locker.

"Well that was one heck of an adventure." Y/' said.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed it ! Comment if there should be a part 2 of band class, the next one is math !