Jean's other side✨ part 2

"Please... just listen!" He says while sobbing a bit

I turn around, in pain as well.

"Look, just... listen (y/n)... will ya?" He says, tears forming more in his eyes.

"Okay, tell me..." i respond.

"Look, I'm acting like this because.. because i feel like nobody would like a quiet nice kid like me, I'm doing it to show that I'm not a quiet one, the nice generous guy.. but I still am that guy.. but only when... I'm with you.."

Those words.. I..

"Look I know you're shocked but I say that because,.. you have been with me ever since we were kids and I felt like you are the only one that understands me, the one who is like me, the one... who actually cares about me!!"

"I..." I wanted to say something but I didn't knew what

"I..." I got interrupted by his soft lips touching mine.. without even thinking I gave in. We kept kissing, for more than 30 seconds for sure. It felt so good.. then tongues were added while we were kissing, i felt so good.

I pulled out for some air and then remembered we were in school. "Dammit i forgot we were here..." I said, "wanna ditch...?" He whispers in my ear. "Hell yes."

We were walking out to lunch and one of the gates opens and we were trying to figure out how to open it since a pole was in a cement hole to prevent it from opening. "Damn..." he says. "Hey what are you kids doing here??" A voice says, we turn and see Mr. Kieth and panicked for a second. "MY KEYCHAIN FLEW ACROSS THE GATE AND I NEED TO GET IT..." Jean says, making an excuse. Keith walks up to us and examines us, "alright, let me unlock the gate so you can get your keychain..." he says.

While Mr. Keith is opening the door jean quickly runs out to the streets, "how did it flew all the way there...?" Mr. Keith asks me, "Well, you see here sir, Connie was throwing stuff and threw jeans keychains..." I say, making up the story, "god connie doesn't listen one bit.. here keep the door open and make sure jean comes back safe." He tells me, "yea sure." I say smiling. "HEY Y/N CAN YOU HELP ME FIND IT, I KNOW ITS SOMEWHERE HERE..." Mr. Keith turns around and nods his head for me to go. I place my backpack on the door so the door doesn't shut... when we never go back in anyways. Jean goes to a place where we're hidden and we watch as Mr. Keith walks away.

Once Mr. Keith is gone, I quickly grab my backpack and run back to jean. "Okay we're safe-" the gate slams loud. Jean and I look at eachother in fear.

"Oh shit..." we both say, and run for it. "HEY YOU TWO KIDS BETTER NOT BE DITCHING!!!" We hear Mr. Keith. We start running faster. "Isn't your house near here jean??" I ask. "Oh yea, it is.." he catches his breath. We start running across the street and struggle to breathe. We hide behind bushes and try and catch our breath.

It's been a few minutes and nobody is chasing after us. Soon enough we walk to jeans place and when he actually has his keychain, he opens the door and his mom is there cleaning.

"What are you doing home early my son?" She asks. Jean panics, not knowing what to say, I say in a nice tone, " well, he hurt his foot pretty bad and I'm over here to give him company and help him around. I hope you don't mind me staying here for a while Ms. Kirstien..." I say, then I smiled.

"Oh of course I don't mind, you two can do what you need to, I need to go to work anyways." She says. I lead jean like he was hurt to the couch so we can sit down and put our backpacks down. I rest my head on jeans shoulder and he rests his head back. "Now may I ask." Jeans mom says, "are you two a thing because you two have been best friends since you two were little and you two have been inseparable ever since..." she asks. Jeans face turns red and then covers his face. "No ma'am, we're just really close that we're comfortable with eachother." I say while laughing a bit.

"Alright but you two have a good time, see you later Jeanie-boo." His mom walks out the door and after 5 seconds we raced to his room and jumped on the bed then laying there laughing. We look at eachother, stared, at each others eyes.. his hand cups around my cheek, and he starts to chuckle. "You're so beautiful y/n..." he tells me.

"I'm really sorry for the way I've been treating other people and making you worry about me for so long... I promise, I will never ever, do it again... unless if people mess with you."

We both start laughing.

"Thank you.. jean...." I tell him

"You're welcome..."

"I love you.."

"I love you too... Jeanie-boy"

ewe I'm sorry if this was a weird one I seriously have no ideas but, atleast I'm making fanfiction. I've actually been reading some and I've been motivated,, wow. But hey. Atleast I'm updating because it's been so long 😔✌️

Follow me on social media ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Instagram: Amber.mayoo / harpoonchild

Snapchat: llamagal123

Tiktok: 0Black_n_White0