Orchestra!Petra x Male!band!Reader

Hello! Before we start this story, i just wanna let u guys know a couple of stuff
1. I'm The original account's sister
2. Orchestra is also a mixture of classes like band, and orchestra (the violin)
3. It should be fair enough for men to also read stories, so i hope ya boys like this! ^w^

Comment any suggestions please! (Don't comment suggestion on here! Comment on the very first chapter only!!!)

You were calmly walking through the halls, seeing all of those popular kids, huddling around the "Hottest" guy in the school. Including that one trans boy who happens to look like they were not transgender. You always hoped of being cute. You went to your band class, and sat down. You realize that the orchestra class is joining in, for that there will be a complete orchestra. Your teacher was choosing one band student to partner up. A red headed girl was staring at you, while whispering to her friend. The teacher shouted,
"Petra, you go with (Y/N(!"
Immediately she jumped and blushed. You figured that her name was petra. She walked up to you, and sat next to you.
Her friends were trying to communicate with her, with weird "sign language."
"H-Hello..." petra said, as if she finished watching a horror film

Petra's POV
I said hello, feeling very nervous towards (Y/N), but i only did it because my friends told me to. I feel pretty surprised that he replied! I really hope i get a good chance with him!!
"Hello! Don't be afraid of me! I'm a nice guy! ^w^ ."
After he said that i felt ok.. i guess..
when we were together it was complete scilence for a while. "What s-song will we play?" I asked, YN just blushed, "u-uh.. how about-" he got interrupted by renier and bertholdt pushing aside to show off, i think to me, because he usually owes that with other girls too. Smh.
"Renier stop pushing!! I can't get through!!" It as bertholdt. I moved my legs aside and apoligzized, good thing he said it was ok, Bert's a nice guy atleast. "How about we play.... March Zuma" he said, "sure." We played through, and i got off topic by seeing ymir recording us play, she made a move saying keep going, and i did, all of a sudden the whole class got quiet and it was just YN and i playing by ourselves.     When we were done everyone, and i meant everyone, even renier, who was tearing up. The teacher told us to pack up since there was like 5 minutes of class left.

Your pov
    i went up to petra and told her, "we played great y-y'know.." "Hey YN?" It was petra, AhHhH i forgot I had a huge crush on her..
"Yea?" I replied, "i have to admit, i like you." She told me, i must be dreaming tbh. "Am i dreaming here..?" I said to myself. "No you are note, it's ok if you don't accept it.." i was shooketh, I wasn't dreaming, "n-n-no i do!! I like you back! I liked you for a while now!" We both blushed, were silent for a while, "wanna go out on a date with me...?" I asked, she blushed and replied with, "yes I would love too!" She smiled.

The end