Armin x reader ~my little flower~

Year 845
You and armin are good friends, you would sometimes have sleepovers at his house, even with mikasa and eren.
One day, all of you beans were outside looking at The grass and flowers
"You know armin these flowers remind me of you." You told armin.
he was flustered"w-why??" He was more flustered
"Because they're so beautiful, like you, and smell so sweet. And you." You pecked his nose.
"You're so sweet" you looked at him and smiled at him

YEAR 1860

You guys weren't beans anymore, you were p much teenagers now. You had a crush on armin for a couple years now, but, he doesnt know. You, mikasa, eren, and armin, were outside, relaxing. You saw flowers and picked them out.
"Hey, YN, why are you getting flowers?" Mikasa asked, "i dont know but you'll see." You replied
You picked the flowers, surprisingly, you got a lot. You got a big dandelion and went in front of armin, he was napping and you blew out the dandelion on his face and he woke up and got scared, you chuckled. "Hey armin, remember i would call you my flower?" I asked him.
He flustered again. "Oh yea, i remember!" He remembered. "Well you are still my flower to me!" You showed him the flowers and he was shooketh. Blushing too. You fell on his chest and both of you looked at eachother and blushed, and then chuckled. He hugged you and said, your the love of my life YN" "you too armin, you too"

The end