Eren climbs trees🌲

Weird flex but we'll make this take place in today's generation 😔✌️

"And that's what a flashback is in this type of situation class." Mr. Smith says, I turn around to check the time and there's one minute left till the day ends, finally. "Do you have the notes? I fell asleep." Eren asks me, "alright students you may start packing up." Mr. Smith tells us. "Oh yea I do, maybe I can hand you them at the park?" I suggest. "Sure!"

After packing up Eren and I start walking to the park, thank goodness it's right across from school. "How come you always sleep in class?" I ask Eren. "Well I get very bits of sleep, mikasa always says I should get more but I don't listen, or I do try." He laughs.

"OIII EREN!!!!" We both look back as we were just about to cross the street and we see Jean, Armin, Sasha, And Connie. We wait for them to come to us and we start walking and talking. "Yea, I totally failed that math test." Jean says, "even if I taught you for 3 weeks jean you think you failed??" Armin says. "I take the test next Monday." "Same" Eren and I say.

We get to the park and we would always go to this one tree and hang out there till we go somewhere to sit in the benches. Everyone drops their backpack right on the tree and once they did, everyone but Sasha and I starts climbing on the tree. "I don't know how it's entertaining for them but I know connie is boss at it" Sasha says while eating. "HEY GUYSSS!!!!" Sasha and I look up and see he's already up high. Keep in mind that the tree is about 30 feet. "CONNIE YOU DUMBASS HOW DID YOU GET THAT HIGH????" Jean screams. Jean tries to catch up with him and nearly slips.

After a few minutes I noticed Armin is still at the bottom, I go up to him and ask, "how come you're not high up like them?" He looks at me and smiles "being from this height has this look where everything looks nice." God he's adorable. I see that Eren is trying his hardest to get up. But he's doing well at the same time.

The more I look at Eren... the more handsome he is... his dark brown hair waving from the wind... his green bright eyes.. so many more I can say.. I daydream for a while and then, I heard a scream. I noticed Eren was falling.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

He near landed to the floor but for some odd reason my body said "oh hell no he ain't going to the hospital" and I quickly grabbed him and he landed safe in my arms... but I fell after that happened. "Eren are you okay??" Armin asks. "Y-yea.." he looks up and he sees me and he looks away quickly, his face changing colors from natural to pink. I put him down softly, "t-thank you so much Y/N.." he slowly walks away and grabs his backpack. "You know... I completely forgot about the notes.. can we do that now?" He asks, "oh sure!" I respond.

We get our stuff out and he starts to copy off my notes, I didn't mind at all anyways. Few minutes later he stopped and fell asleep on my shoulder, o n  m y   S h o u l d e r. I left him sleep peacefully, he probably had a long day as well.

30 minutes pass and I hear a branch break, "well I wonder who..." I say, "bet, what if it's Connie." Sasha resounds

"ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Plump

I felt the ground shake for a second, seconds later we hear laughing coming from up the tree and we see jean crying his ass off. "That-that was so funny!! I swear that was hilarious-"

Crack

"AHHHHHHH-"

Plump

"Goddammit..." Jean says, he fell off the tree too surprisingly. Sasha laughs so hard too. Armin is on the other side shaking his head with disappointment. Eren wakes up, he quickly realizes he's resting his head on my shoulder and puts his head up. "I-I'm sorry!!" His face turns red, "you're fine! It's okay!" Jean stands up and has a smirk, "you have a crush on her!" He points to me, my face turns red as well.

"I... SHUT THE HELL UP JEAN-"

"Yes you doooo" Jean starts doing a little dance

"Okay you know what jean." He cracks his hands

"What is it?" He laughs

He turns to me and kisses me on the cheek.

I touch my cheek with a shocking jaw drop. "I-I do.." jean starts laughing, "WHAT DID I GODDAMN SAY!!" I stood up and brush myself. "I like you too Eren." Suddenly Jean stops laughing and falls to the floor.

"What a day..." he says

(818 words)