The history project with erwin

Erwin's POV

"Is there an actual outside world out there teacher..?" A girl asks, she had (h/c) (h/l) hair, and a (s/c) skin tone. We are little kids, and questions like those asked, should never be answered. My dad, who is the teacher just stares at her, "next question?" He says, ignoring her question.

When class was over, I go to my father's desk like usual. "Dad, is there really a life outside of these walls?" I ask him, "son, I would tell you the answer but it's forbidden to be answered at this generation..." he replies to me.

———————————-

It's been years later and college has appeared. The girl that asked that question, the question that was forbidden to be answer, is still in my classes. She's the smart one there, always answering questions correct, so many more stuff. I realized that I started to develop feelings for her.. we never talked. But, I'm about to change that forever

||||||||||||||||||||||

Y/N's POV

once again, the question is answered correctly... by me. "Now we're going to work on a partner project and it will be counted as a big grade by the end of the quarter." Our teacher says. "I will be assigning your partners so do not complain."

Alright. I better be with a good person... hopefully... after 5 minutes of Mr. Teacher giving us our partners I was finally called, I stood up, "Y/N, you're partners with, Erwin Smith" I look behind and see a blonde hair man with blue shiny eyes that are like the nice blue sky I always see when I walk outside. I walk up to this Erwin man and gave out my hand for a handshake, he grabs my hand and shakes it, "hopefully we do a good job on this." I tell him while smiling.

I sat right next to him and we wait till further instructions. "Aren't you that one kid from my elementary class? The quiet one?"  I ask, "yea, you must be the girl that got her question ignored." He tells me, we both laugh. "Hey, we should probably hang out after class and head to my place so we can work on this project together." I suggest, he gives me a smile. "Sure! Why not." He replies

"Okay students, this project we're working on is a bit different on what we're usually learned. This project is about what you think life is like, outside of these walls." The teacher explains, my eyes widen because I am so interested in this topic. "You will make a trifold board and a 3-d model including what you think it will look like, and how life is outside." The teacher explains.

"Right now you and tour partner will discuss why and how life is outside of these walls and will agree on which one sounds more realistic, heres one rule, it has to be realistic, not fooling around..." Teacher explains.

Erwin and I turn to eachother and start explaining to one another on what we think, when it came to my turn again, it felt like I was rambling forever, but, I felt like Erwin was not at all interested in what I had to say.

| | |

ERWINS POV

I carefully listen to what Y/N was saying, I was so into it, my heart pounded for some odd reason. I was so drawn into I can't even think. "I-I'm sorry did I speak to much?!?!" She asks with a panicking voice, "n-no not at all y/n." I answered, I feel like as if my face was turning red. But her face was indeed red.

Hours passed and it was time to leave, I wait for y/n since I'm going to her place so we can make the project ASAP! She grabs her back and looks at me, "ready to go?" She asks smiling. My heart melts, "y-yea! Let's go." I say, god I'm always awkward now... but atleast I'll get to know her a lot more... I guess...

We start walking and it's pretty warm outside, "I'm sorry I always walk from school to home, hope you don't mind the walking." She apologizes, "oh no it's fine! We can walk and talk at the same time right?" I ask, dammit Erwin you can't ask that like a little kid... "Sure id love to talk! I want to get to know you more anyways." She says smiling. God her smile... I love it so much...

"What's your favorite subject?" I ask, I'm guessing it's history, "oh! History! I live learning about the background of this world. It's so interesting." She tells me while smiling. "I do too! I always like learning about what the past got us to be here." I told her, hopefully that made sense.

We talked and talked, I enjoyed every second of it. Hopefully she did too.. I'd confess to her now but, that's not happening now...

|. ~. |. ~. |

Y/N's POV

After talking with Erwin for a while, I enjoyed talking with him, and I mean a lot. I've been meaning to tell him this but, I do have feelings for him surprisingly. And I hope he knows soon... and I hope this new friendship doesn't go wrong, because I love him, as a friend, and a crush...

10 minutes later we finally arrive to my place and I open the door and breathed in the fresh scent of what I call, 'home'. "Make yourself at home." I tell him while smiling. I set my stuff down and I I sit down in the living room waiting for him to sit as well, he does so after 5 seconds.

"So what model were you planning on doing?" He asks, I pull out my sketchbook and show him the drawings I've been working on ever since childhood. "Woah..." he says while his jaw drops.

"I think that's the official for sue, no need to argue." He says

To be continued

(998 words)