Renier x reader

"Maybe try one more time! When she's by herself? And when Ymir is not around??" I suggest. Renier has been trying desperately to get Krista.. I mean... Historia.. yea. He's been trying for the past two years and of course. Still no luck.

"Well, I am not sure Y/N..." renier says while sighing. We've been Skyping eachother for the past 12 hours, that's what we usually do when we're lazy to meet up. "I don't have high hopes at all... not even 1%...." he says while putting his head down.

"Well, try tomorrow, please? For me?" I say. Let's say I have a crush on renier... okay fine a big crush on him... he's really kind, generous, and obviously hot. I enjoy being with him, I trust him and I enjoy helping him... with historia, I really don't mind if he's not with me in a relationship. Or do i?

"Well, it's 4 in the morning and I'm going to head to bed..." the tired man says. "Okay, I love you!" I tell him

"Love you too y/n" he says smiling.

We always tell eachother "I love you" but in a friendly way... don't think of it that way !! He probably doesn't see how I say I love you. I really do mean it. But, it's a friendly way of saying I love you. That's it. Hmph.

—————————————-

Renier's POV

"Love you too y/n..."

I turn off my laptop and put my head down. "Cmon bertholdt don't think of it that way...." I hear bertholdts footsteps. "Are you sure you're in love with historia? Or are you just getting tips from her just to do it to her soon." He says

I just sit there with my head down, "so what if I am... we're just use to telling eachother 'I love you' after talking or calling." I respond. He pats my back, "again, are you sure you're in love with historia? If not I think y/n will obviously say yes." He tells me. "I don't know Bert, we'll just wait and see for tomorrow...

I get up and go to my bedroom. "Well goodnight. Renier." I hear bertholdt, "goodnight buddy" I entered my room and layed on my bed. I stared at the ceiling fan and saw the fan, seconds later I see an image of y/n smiling.

I quickly sat up from my bed and covered my face. "No.. I'm fine, I know that... right?" I ask myself.

"I must be in love with her..."

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

I opened my laptop to see a text from renier saying

"Meet me at the park."

Okay. Well hopefully this plan works out well. I pack my stuff up and put on my F/C bag and I head out. I start walking around and I take so many pictures because of how pretty it is...

I see renier and wave. He waves back and gestures me to come over, I do so. "Okay so, I know they're going to have a picnic and I need you to pretend you need help because your bag is stuck, or whatever. And then I'll pretend I noticed historia and say hi and a few stuff." He tells me.

"Alright!" I gave him a thumbs up. We later find historia and Ymir, I grab something from my bag and purposely make it stuck somewhere. I slowly go up to them till historia notices me, "oh hey y/n! It's nice seeing you here" here adorable smile flashes and I look over to renier to see him fangirling. "What's up y/n?" Ymir says.

"It's nice seeing you two here. Well I was wondering if you, Ymir can help me with something. I accidentally got something stuck on a bush and since you're pretty smart and strong, you can help me." I say.

She looks at me and smiles "okay sure." And I lead her somewhere far, "geez why were you here in the first place y/n?" She asks, "well I wants to take some pictures of an area like this." I tell her. I make a noise for a que so renier can go to historia and finally ask her the question he's been meaning to ask her.

—————————

Renier's POV

I hear the que from y/n to let me know it's clear, I walk normally and look on my phone like an average person does and once I go past historia I hear her, "oh hey renier!! Never knew you were here too!" She says, I fangirl a lot inside but I must keep it chill.

It's okay

Breathe

"Oh hey historia! Mind if I hang with you for a bit?" I ask, "sure since Ymir is helping y/n with something." She tells me, "oh nice y/n is here?" I pretend not knowing, "yep!" She says smiling.
"You know; this may sound weird but..." all of a sudden it blacks out.

————————-

Y/N's POV

I lead Ymir to where my stuff has been "stuck" and she takes it out like nothing, "h-heh.. sorry about that..." I apologize. "Don't worry about it. " she replies. "Say, are you and historia dating yet?" I ask while we walk back "I've actually asked her out to have a picnic date and I was actually planning to ask her today when we're about to leave or whatever." Ymir says happily. "That's adorable."

Few minutes later we laugh and we see renier and historia talking and laughing, "you know; this may sound weird but" were the last words I heard from renier. And Ymir sprints over and kicks renier on the head making renier roll over and goes far. "Don't worry my krista, well be happily together soon, isn't that right?" Ymir says while hugging historia. And smiling.

I chase after renier and once I finally do, I lay down on the group with him. Flowers surrounding us... "well, atleast you did your best... I guess." I tell renier. "But... Ymir fucking kicked my ass..." he complains. He sits up and then I sit up. He looks upset and it makes me upset.

Okay this might be your time y/n... "you know, I know there's someone that actually loves you and would care for you forever." I tell him, "ha ha funny joke y/n" he tells me in his upset voice. I grab his hands and put them down, "renier, I'm seriously look at me." I tell him

He looks at me and I see his eyes, his shining brown eyes, we stare and I can see the upset in his eyes. I can't take the negativity in his eyes.

"It's me.. I love you so much renier... you are so caring, funny, generous, and handsome goddamn you're handsome... but I love you, so much...." I tell him

Tears form in his eyes.

"I...I love you too... and I mean it y/n.. not like those stupid I love you's we would say if we would call. I love you too..."

We stare at eachother and I hug him tightly. I look at him and kiss him on the lips, those soft lips. Seconds later we fall and we laugh.

"I love you renier.. very much."

"I love you too y/n"

Tee hee it's 3 am and I'm very tired but, atleast I finished this haha. But I'm starting to get better ideas and longer stories so I hope you people like it :) this one I thought of last minute and I like it, I'm proud of how it turned out :). Alright stay dank and I'll make more soon ;)✌️