(No anger issue/ romantic Eren) x happy Reader (both genders)

Note: I'm fanficwriter101's twin sister, (forgot my user but o well) she will be taking a break bit. If the stories change a bit, like grammar, it would most likely be me. Ok, so like me, I'm an eren fangirl, but i'm pretty different from eren. So what did i think of, i removed his anger issues from Eren, so the reader can relate to him, if the ready is a good, energetic, happy person whatever XD
OK ON WITH THE STORY!

2nd person
You were at a park, that was right next door your house. Usually, no one is there but you. You took your little sister and their friend, so they can get out of their phones, since they are always staring into their phones, as if they were hypnotized. Once you reached, there was a boy, at around your age, named Eren. He was playfully playing with his little brother. Once he was done, he put his brother down, and looked at you. You suddenly felt a wave of shock. You blushed mildly, but looked away, feeling embarrassed. You heard his giggle from the distance, and then you blushed again. Your little sister and their friend pointed at Eren's little brother, around their age too. You "asked" Eren by giving random sign languages, so you can try to see if he will respond correctly. He gladly said yes. As you were walking closer, you started to get more and more nervous. Once the children were playing, you and eren sat on the bench.
"So, i see that you live right next to here." Eren says
"Y-yeah. I always come here because almost no one is here. Until i s-saw you..."
"Is it bad?!?!"
"Oh no!!! I meant it as a good way, sorry!"
"No it's ok, i just mis understood!"
Suddenly, you both said the same thing.
"I have to be honest with you-."
Eren blushes, and tries to be polite. "Sorry, you can go first."
"Th-thanks...well..u-um... honestly, it's really nice to talk with you. I-."
Suddenly, Eren cuts you off."I know how you feel inside, and it's a special feeling."
"You do?" You felt confused when he said "special feeling."
"Yes, and it only happens when you see someone you feel like you will get close to one day."
After feeling confused for a while, you figure out what he meant. Love was the answer.
you blushed and smiled
"What i really wanted to say is...that I Lo-."
You were cut off by a sudden kiss, a kiss that you will always remember.
"It's alright, *giggle* you don't have to say it."
You were very surprised, but mostly happy. As you saw him smile, you smiled back, because you knew that both of you were meant to be together....