mike x reader

Your POV

I was waking up from a small nap, i got dressed for practice, put on this beautiful, strong perfume, it was (f/s) *favorite scent*, it was my favorite scent, it reminded me of my mom. I went outside and once i went to the lunch room, and after one second. One s e c o n d a lot of girls asked me what perfume i have, i was actually shooketh. I had a crush on this commander named mike. What's funny about him is that he sniffs, somehow i find that funny. I put a lot of my (F/S) perfume is because i ant mikes attention, hopefully it does..

Mikes pov
i walked out of Erwin's office after a small meeting with him, all of a sudden.*sniff* *sniff*. I smell a strong, beautiful scent of (F/S). It smelled so strong, i just wonder where its coming from. I go to get lunch till i see this big group of girls gathered around (Y/N), i sniffed again and that scent..belonged to (Y/N) i notice it very well.. its so stronger up close... i stared at (Y/N) and she looked at me, her cheeks were a slight pink, i was blushing too but i think she's blushing because of every woman around her, i don't know. I start walking to get lunch till i smelled a familiar scent, i turned and (y/n) was right next to me. I freak out a little bit. But tried to stay calm, ok, just try to talk with her for once... " h-hey (Y/N),how are you?" Ugh dammit, *sniff* sTOP SMELLING HER...

(Y/N) pov

mike use asked me how i was doing, i would reply to him but im pretty embarrassed to reply, so I smiled, looked at him, and said, " thank you for asking mike, h-how are you?" I start to blush madly. I feel like confessing to him one day... maybe today, or soon... i don't really know.. i got a response of
'Good, you look cute today, (Y/N)" I blushed more but i looked like a red tomato. It's strange but i love talking to him.. i wanna get close to him, more than friends...

A second later when mike noticed the behavior (Y/N) was doing, (Y/N) started daydreaming about mike and laid her head on mikes shoulder, mike tried to get (Y/N)s attention, but, she snapped out of it at-least

(Still your POV)

I snapped out all of a sudden, I blushed so red.. i felt complete embarrassed...
Hopefully mike doesn't think I'm weird..

Mikes Pov

1 second happened and (Y/N) was on my shoulders, i was blushing a lot, i tried waking, well snapping her back to planet earth, and it worked, she looked up at me with her face completely red, so was mine. I continued getting lunch till i sat down, covering my face in embarrassment..(sorry fo a short POV)

Your Pov

My favorite guy friends named jean and Marco asked me to go sit with them, "(Y/N)! Come sit with us today" said the adorable freckled Jesus, thats what we nick name Marco, he smiled, i smiled back and sat with them, " who wants to play truth or dare?" Jean/ horse-face asked, Marco and i said we did, so we played, truth or dare..
" Marco, truth or dare?" Jean asked Marco. " i would have to go with.. true!" Marco replied. " ok is it true you talk to horses and talk about me?" Jean asked Marco, i start to chuckle to be honest. "N-no.. well... maybe" Marco said embarrassed. He laughed it off anyways. "Ok,(Y/N), truth or dare?" Jean asked me. "MMM DaRe!!" You love doing dares for some odd reason." Ok, i dare you to confess to your crush/ someone you like.." your face was red when jean told you to confess.. you knew it would happen. I got up, went up to mike, and told him with all my heart, i liked him for about a year, it has not been a phase, but here goes nothing... "Mike?" I asked him his name, how strange. You slapped yourself.."Yes (Y/N)..?" He replied with.. "i want to confess to you because i don't want to hold this in anymore... i.. like you.. not as a friend but... you should know what i mean?!" Mike was blushing, so were you.

"I love you too!!" He said, smiling, i hugged him dearly, and whispered " please be the love of my life, and it will never be changed" mike responded this, " of course my dear (Y/N), i will always, till the day we die.."

You two kissed and loved eachother dearly

THE END