mike x reader ~helping shopping'~

you and mike are good friends, the usual. And he would even help you shopping, and it helped you a lot. this time mike was going shopping by himself to get something for you

"I'm going shopping"

"heyyy wait can I come?" you said

"no it's a small surprise"

"awww ok." you said

mike's POV

I went inside my car and I saw this picture of YN and I, it made me smile. I turned on my car, and drove off the this big mall YN and I use to go to but still go to. I went to(f/s) to find some good fitting clothes for YN's personality. so I went in there embarrassed but not, since I've been to the store before, there were a lot of girly stuff, and there were many women, but I just breathed in, acted like a man, and looked through the clothes.

I found one that suited YN's personality, it was (insert a clothing you like), it suited her perfectly, so I out it in the bag, I found these jeans that would look well on YN in my opinion, "hello sir what can I help you with?" I looked to my right and saw a guy, thank goodness... "oh hi, um, I'm just getting clothes for my friend, and uh, I want to make it a small surprise for her, are you free to help?" I felt like and idiot, "oh yes sir we do, I will help you, plus I'm on my lunch break in 2 minutes so I'll help you for the surprise." I. was relieved. "so your friend is a girl right?" he asked me, "yes sir, and I want to... uh.." I start to blush, "oh you want to confess to her?" he guessed it right, w o w. "yea, we've been good friends for a long time, so I started to like her..." "It's ok buddy, we all have this feeling inside." the guy told me.

we went back to the clothes section and we tried finding the perfect clothes, "so what does your, girlfriend, like or whats her personality?" the kind sir asked me, "well she likes (insert wha you like)" I told him, his face glowed, "perfect, we actually have a section for that!" he smiled and I followed him, I smiled too.

"so whats you're name sir?" the sir asked me, "my names mike, and you?" "my name is Marco." ah Marco, what a nice name, I thought. he dashed and put clothes in the small bag I Was holding onto and was surprised. all of them suited perfectly.

he looked at me and smiled, "alright, mike, what else is next?" Marco asked me, "perfume, she loves perfume, so I want to go and see something that she, might like." I told Marco. we went to the perfume section and he said," these are the most popular perfumes in this store women, or men, usually buy." he showed me. he showed me the samples, I sniffed it, and all of a sudden they reminded me of YN, so strange, but I told him, "may I get three of them please?" I got (f/s), (f/s), and last but not least, berry scented perfume. Marco brought me to the register where I was able to buy the stuff, he scanned them all and was shocked on the price, "156.95 mike." I was shocked, I felt guilty spending all my money on this, I planned taking YN on a date today too.

"I'll pay." Marco said, I was shooketh, once again, "oh nonono, you didn't have to do it Marco!" I told him, "It's ok mike, I earn a good amount of money to do this, so there is no need to worry." I felt so bad for him spending his money on what I wanted to buy. but it's already done, "are you in any relationship Marco? if so can you give me tips?" I asked Marco, "yes I am, he is really sweet, protective, ya know, but what I would give you is to stay calm, and be yourself." he told me, I nodded my head, "also here are some chocolate just in case if she's in pain in this month, and this rose, with a nice scent to it." we both chuckled and I went off

I went to my car and drove home, I was excited to give yn the things ' I bought'

your POV

ahHhHh of course the red fairy came today, of course, I want chocolate sooooo badddddd, it helps me a lot too, ugh cramps... I heard a knock on the door and saw mike, I sat back up and hugged him, "welcome back friend!" I told him laughing, "you know you don't have to call me that anymore right?" he told me, we both laughed, "anyways... I got you some perfect clothes for you. plus, here's some chocolate just in case you know what happens" we smiled and winked at me, I WAS HAPPY, I unwrapped the chocolate and ate it, I was relaxed. he showed me the clothes all of them, and I was so, so stunned. "here you go" he gave them to meet look at, he went in my room and hung them up. "also YN, I got you tree different perfumes" ooo yea that sounds great!!

I was happy, he put those in my room too.

Mikes POV

I grabbed the rose, acted calm, and used Marcos tip to help me be a man towards YN, "YN, theres something I need to tell you.." I blushed, I breathed in and out, "yes mike what do you want to tell me?" she said, I handed the rose and said, "you are one of my besets friends I've ever had in my whole life, made me feel like a perfect man, I love you with all my heart but I think I want our friendship to move to the next level... I, I love you, YN, and I want you to have this scented rose to remind you of me when you wake up.." I felt ok, "oh my gosh, you have to be kidding..." she told me, "YN why would I be kidding about my feelings towards you?" I told her, she blushed and hugged me and told me, "yea silly I want to be your girlfriend, I love you too!" I felt happy, I feel like a man, " wanna go out to (f/r) soon?" I asked her. "yes I would love too!" she told me, "Im the luckiest woman alive!" she screamed, and then laughed

the end