Hanji x female!reader

You were eating lunch with your friends, Sasha, Annie, and Connie. You love them all equally, but as friends. One of your closest friends is hanji, shes a wonderful crazy scientist that loves to experiment on titans, she would make you laugh on the experiment choice she does. You.. began developing feelings, for hanji.. well you do know  so much about her, love her so much, that when you loved her as a friend, you don't see a friend anymore, you see a lover. You'd blush when you two would talk, when she would hold the door for you, giving you hugs, and you would adore her eyes  her lips, when she would tell you something less important.

Your POV

I was walking in the mess hall and wanted to check on Hanji in her office, since i always do that and i'm always welcome. I entered her office and see she's working on something, i wondered. "Hey Hanji  hows it going?" You start to blush even though you asked her hows it going. "Oh hi (Y/N)!" Hanji smiled, and i knew we were going to have a good conversation today. "Hey (Y/N)  are you ok? Your cheeks are red" she asked me. "O-oh i'm ok, i'm for sure ok.." I replied "come rest on my bed if you want to" she offered, i gladly accepted the request and payed on her bed, hugging her pillow.

Soon after 3 minutes she went and laid down right next to me, i start to blush like crazy. I wonder why she is right next to me though. It felt comfortable with another person laying right next to me in a bed.

Hanjis POV

I felt tired doing my little special card for (Y/N)  so i put it in my drool and laid down with (Y/N), i blushed a bit because of my gay side, i developed feelings for her out of nowhere, she cared so much about me, shes always around me, and i'm glad that i have a close friend that is always talks to me and comes to my office most of the time. "Hey (Y/N) can i tell you something..?" I asked (Y/N), "sure hanji tell me anything" she replied and smile. "I think our friendship disappeared in my thought and i wanna tell you. I love-" out of no where erwin came in my door giving me assignments like i was a small child from school. "O-oh, am i interrupting something?.." erwin asked. I went up to the door, took the assignment, and slammed the door on erwin. "I-i'm sorry (Y/N) what i meant to say was. I am in love with you..." i start to regret telling her but, I'm  nervous what she will say...

Your pov

"I am in love with you..." my eyes widen, i smiled laughed it off and hugged her" I love you too!! And i do mean it" i replied, soon enough she kissed my lips and showed me her part of love for me. I kissed back, showing my love too.

"I love you (Y/N)... will you be my girlfriend..?" She asked me. "YES OF COURSE I WILL!!" I hugged and kissed her. I felt like a disney princess, but as a gay part... i love my life..