Jean's other side...✨ part 1

You and jean had always been good close friends, ever since you two were little you were inseparable. But when middle school care, and everyone was the tiny fish in the big pond, Jean decided to go a different direction and be someone completely different...

Someone...

You never knew...

The bell rings and I grab onto my backpack, heading to my next class I see jean talking with two other classmates, Sasha and Connie. I hide myself so he won't see me and I continue watch what he's doing. "Well, what the hell are you two doing anyways?" Jean asks. "W-we we're trying to get to class..." Connie says "Isn't that obvious jean, the bell has rung-" Sasha got interrupted by Jean grabbing onto her collar and pulling her up and meanwhile that's happening the hallways empty and I was near to being noticed. "WELL YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ATE MY WHOLE LUNCH USNT THAT RIGHT??"

...

Over... lunch...?

He gets his other hand and balls it up, he was about to punch Sasha till I ran and pushed jean out of the way. "What the hell???" He gets up, Sasha and Connie run as fast as they can. "Dude!! What the hell is wrong with you???" I ask him, very mad. "What, she ate my lunch what was I suppose to do? Eat her lunch back?" He responds. "No, Jean, this is serious, ever since middle school started for both of us, you have been.. what.. insane?? So mean, what's wrong with you???" I said, he just looks at me like I was talking with no voice. "AGHH!!" I storm off stomping my feet to my next class.

Jeans POV

I... what... I give out a shocked expression because I've never seen Y/N like this, never in our life, never. Ever. She storms off stomping her feet, they slowly fade as I grab onto my backpack and walk too, but, a lot softer than y/n's of course.

All I can think about is y/n. Why was she so mad at me...?

Now back to your POV

I get into class late and my teacher and my classmates look at me. "Are you... okay y/n..?" Miss. Zoe asks. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." I sit at my desk, Sasha's right next to me, "are you and jean okay??" She whispers. "Y-yeah we had a tiny argument... I guess. I'll explain later.." I answer.

"Alright now we're going to take notes about why mass equals.." I zoned out.

All I can think about is jean... why was he so mad..? Is he trying to fit in..? If so why... he's not going to fit in if he ever does that. I put my head down and fall asleep..

Few minutes later pass by and the bell rings. My head immediately went up, and I was cautious on who were around me. "Alright pack it up, lunch is next anyways so I'll be here relaxing." Miss. Zoe says

I grab my backpack and waited for everyone to leave, and I was the last one leaving, "are you sure you're okay y/n?" Miss. Zoe asks. "Y-yeah... I'm okay, I promise" I responded, "you can always come to me if you need anyone to talk to." She tells me in a soft voice, I trust her, "thank you, I will." I walk out and I see jean and I get this mad feeling. He looks at me but I speed walk out of the direction I was walking in.

"Hey!!! Wait for me!!!" I hear jean

I ignore his voice, I ignore his footsteps.. Ignore everything about him.

Till...

He grabs my hand.

I stop

I don't turn around..

"Please... listen to me.." I hear his voice in pain...

I feel bad

I don't say anything..

"Please..y/n..." sounds like he's about to cry..

"Please..."

To be continued

(652 words)