Hanji x male!reader ~close bffs~

You and hanji were known as crazy kids, you two would have the most craziest imaginations when you were just kids. You two were talking about experimenting on eachother. But it would only happen at specific times, but sometimes you would role play pretending to be titans. Both your parents thought it was adorable, they started to joke around that you two would get married. Couple years passed and you two were in the corps, but hanji was there first, so you saw her and was happy to see her again.

Hanji's pov.
Oh my gosh its YN!! I was soo happy to see him, "oh my gosh YN!!! How are you?!" I asked YN, his adorable face is all grown up!
"Hey i need to use you real quick, for a REAL, experiment. Not those lil childhood roleplays we did." I pulled him into my office, let him layed in my bed, and did my work, "uh.. so when are we going to do the experiment.." YN asked, i made a dumb excuse, " oh yea! Sorry i almost forgot..." i told him.

Your POV.
I've been in the bed for a long time that I accidentally fell asleep, and i woke up to see the time and 5 hours passed, I looked around the room, didn't see hanji, and blushed for some odd reason, "so how did you sleep.. with your dReAm.." i jumped and saw hanji, i saw an suddenly i had a boner. I freaked out blushed so hard. "Have i ever told you i loveee you YN?" I think hanji was drunk, "a-are you drunk hanji..?" I asked her. "Nonononono im not, i mean it YN, i love you." All of a sudden i remembered my dream, it was hanji, but, it was toooo far from being a normal dream. "I must be still in my dream....." i said. "No honey, your not..." i felt lips with mine. And i kissed back, she put her hands on my shoulders, kept telling me, "i loved you since we were kids ya know YN, please let me be your wife, i will be the perfect one." I was shocked, i liked her too, tbh i thought it was just a smallllll phase, all i told her was... "i love you too, best friend.."

The end