🦋park days with bertholdt🦋

Y'all I know bertholdt isn't the same anymore, the soft innocent one we all knew 😔✌️ thank you isyama we love you too. But still enjoy this story :) I know I haven't posted a lot but I will try now. I'm already in summer vacation so Hee hee ;)✌️ I'll post more I promise, orrr atleast try...

It  was a normal day and you had nothing to do. You texted your best friend, the one you've been friends with since childhood

-sigh-

Good memories am I right?

Y/N: Heyo

Bertholdt: hey! How's it goin :)

Y/N: nothing much, I was wondering if you want to go to the park with me

Bertholdt: sure why not! I have nothing else to do anyways, I'll probably ask renier to buy groceries since we're about to run out of food

Dang, I forgot Renier and Bertholdt life together. No homo tho, right?

Y/N: see you in an hour or so?

Bertholdt: yea :)

I put my phone down and look at myself, I'm wearing lazy pajama shorts, oversized (f/c) T-shirt, and my hair is messy all over the place.

I keep staring until I remembered what I was about to do. I look in my closet and thought of three options

Retro style

Gothic style

Art Hoe

I chose (whatever you chose) and then stared at myself. I then give myself a thumbs up, I look to my left and notice my clout goggles. I put them On my head because, style reasons.

I walk out and smell the lovely breeze. I put on my AirPods and listen to (favorite artist/song) I smiled and thought of bertholdt...

His smile, cute hair, his laugh...

I zone out, I checked what time it was and then put my phone away. I sit on the bench and I let bertholdt know I'm sitting on the bench near the playground.

Few minutes later someone sits right next to me and I then put my AirPods away and look who it was, "oh hey bertholdt! I kinda panicked because I thought you were a stranger... heh" damn I embarrassed myself... oh well. "Well atleast it's me!" He laughs, I laugh along too. "You look very pretty Y/N." I blush a bit, "don't think as if I like you,, I dont,, but you are pretty."

I stand up and say "let's walk around the park"
"Sure" he responds. While we walk around we see so many children, chasing after eachother, making sand castles, etc. "I remember doing that a lot in my childhood." I say smiling. "Me too, except I rarely was out because I was so shy." He says. We continue walking in silence but we got a bit close and our hands touched. We both look over and said "sorry!" At the same time, we didn't look at eachother for a while.

We walk around the park several times and looked around, chuckled at kids.. etc, "you know, I had a wonderful time y/n, and I want days like these to happen more often. And.. and.... you know, y/n, I love you, that's it, that's all I'm going to say. I enjoy your presence, you are so beautiful, so many more stuff I want to say but I.. I love you.."

I stare at bertholdts shimmering eyes, staring at me like a puppy dog, I couldn't believe what he told me but... "I... I love you too!" And hugged him straight and looked at him and kissed him.

"A-ahh! I'm sorry I went overboard!!" I said, "n-no you're fine!" We laugh and stared at eachother,for quite a while actually. We broke the little silence with a long kiss. A kiss

I will not forget