Eren x reader

You and Eren were very close friends, ever since you were little kids, ever since you saw his mom died, crushed in the house he and his family lived in.

Today was a normal day as always. You went in the girls locker room and took a shower, you were always scared to go in the public showers because you were self conscious about your body. Anyways, you and Mikasa would play around in the shower, out of no where you felt a very very hot splash of water. "Ahh!!! That is so hot! Who did that??" You screamed. You look both sides and saw Mikasa chuckled, "didn't expected you to find out." Mikasa replied. You were chuckling, thinking that she never smiled a lot, it made you smile at least. Soon, you splashed cold water on Mikasa. She jumped and squealed a little bit, "Hah! I got your butt cheeks" 
it was almost time for the men to enter the public bathroom but you just ignored the time playing around with mikasa splashing warm, cold, and hot water. Soon enough, the men went in the public shower and the first one to enter was jean. Now as you may know jean has a huge crush on mikasa and didn't expected to see you and mikasa naked playing around with the water, he help up the line and eren hit him in the back of the head, "ai! Hurry up horse face!!"

Your Pov

You heard erens voice and you were embarassed, " M-Mikasa! They're entering!!" All of a sudden you see jean on the floor, you squealed, mikasa went in front of him, staring at him. Eventually Jean looked up and nosebleed, then mikasa slapped Jean and walked off, the men went in and saw Mikasa and I's ass checks.

Erens pov

I saw (Y/N)s ass cheeks and i wanted to nosebleed, but i felt like it was wrong. "Am i aloud to look at your sisters ass eren?" After jean told me that i smacked him in the face and said, " No you fuggin pedophile", as i saw them walked away i saw (y/N)'s ass checks and nose bleed..

Time skip...

Your pov

I was walking to my bed and getting dressed the last one since mikasa and i were the last ones to get out of the shower. "So (Y/N), how was being late and seeing the men naked?" Asked Ymir, she grinned. I start to blush because i saw eren, "i-i don't know really.." i blushed more because of trying to remembering. Levi assigned us to clean the mess hall, so we started to clean it. "Hey (Y/N)" i turned and saw Marco, he was a good friend of mine. We were good friends ever since last year. " so (Y/N), do you like a-anyone?" Marco stuttered. "Yea, why?" I asked. All of a sudden i feel lips connected to mine and it was Marco... i was blushing a lot but confused at the same time. "M-Marco.." i said softly....

Erens POV   
    i see Marco kissing (Y/N) i felt.. rage inside, out of no where...
Do i have feelings for (Y/N)..?
I.. i do.....
I still feel the rage but try to stay calm
I walked over to them and Marco leaned back.
"Hey guys hows it going?" I faked a smile.
I see Marco blushing and he just replied with "o-oh im ok, well I'm going with jean n-now!"
Then Marco walks away.
"Did you see us kiss.. eren?" (Y/N) asked..
"No...y..yes...?" I felt the rage coming back all of a sudden
"He just.. asked me if i liked anyone and i replied with a yes and all of a sudden. He just.. kissed me.." (y/n) told me
I didn't feel the rage anymore..
"I wanna confess to who i really like to be honest...  we are really good friends ever since we were small... i thought it was a small phase when i was little.. but it has been with me for a while now...stuck in my heart..." she told me
I blushed a bit.. "well, who is it if i can ask?"
"It's... it's.. you eren..."
I start to blush madly, all of a sudden i feel arms wrapped around my neck, it was (Y/N)..
"I... i love you two (Y/N).."

-The end-

Ahhhhh. Let's do a 'contest' in the comments, tell me how long you've know attack on titan, who was the first person you fangirled/fanboyed over. And then list the characters you fangirl over.

I've known attack on titan for almost 3 years, the first character i fangirled over was... Levi Ackerman (might be most of us XD) And the characters i fangirl over is...

Levi,Armin,mikasa,Annie,erwin,Marco,jean,Ymir,bertholdt,Reiner,and it think that is it! Alright, author grill out!