31: It's Britney Bitch

"Guys come on stop being children, just because the parents are away doesn't mean we need to act idiotic" I say as all the boys start doing stupid shit that they wouldn't do if the parents were home.

"Jeez Charlie learn to live a little" Cormac says rolling his eyes.

I point the finger before continuing, "Ok I came up with a chart of who does what each day, including a rotation of Isaac duty" I say and they all groan.

"Isn't Isaac duty yours everyday because he's your brother" Cormac says.

"Well unless you want my foot up your ass then everyone will share Isaac duty" I say glaring at him.

"Unfortunately Charlie I think you'll need a better threat" Alex says and everyone looks confused, "Because last time I checked Cormac liked it up the ass" Alex burst out laughing and the rest of us joined in, except for Cormac who tackled Alex to the ground.

As they rolled around on the floor all I could make out was Cormac yelling, "Do I look like a bottom to you?" And Alex replying, "Yeah that was my point."

Before anyone actually got hurt they were split apart and Cormac told everyone to go fuck themselves before storming off but not before Alex yelled, "Definitely a bottom" which made Cormac point the finger before storming up the stairs.

"As I was saying, I think we can all coexist peacefully if we just keep to ourselves and do our own thing."

"But Charlie I wanted to spend the whole week having sleepovers and painting our nails and talking about cute guys" Elijah said faking a pout.

"Do you want my foot up your ass too?" I say getting annoyed.

"This whole conversation is turning strangely sexual and weird so I'm out" Benji said and everyone agreed to wrap it before shit got even weirder. 

"Oops real quick who wants the pleasure of taking me to therapy this afternoon?" I say looking at the eldest boys.

"I can't I'm going out with Cassie" Elijah says.

"Yeah and I'm going to Gracies" Alex adds so I look at Leo who's my last hope.

"Don't worry Charls I'm lonely and single I'll take you" he says and I smile in return.

Benji and I decided too take Isaac to the park so he could get tired out and we could sit and read. The thing I loved most about Benji is that we could both enjoy each others presence without saying any words. neither of us felt the need for pointless small talk so instead we took shifts reading and watching Isaac. 

Isaac ended up getting hungry and so were Benji and I so we decided to walk to the shops and grab some food before heading back to the house. I ended up getting back at the perfect time so that we left for therapy straight away.

I hadn't been in awhile because I'd been felling a lot better but Dad still likes to keep me going for 'maintenance'. He thought that after the wedding it would be a good idea to discuss how I was feeling about the whole thing as well as the stress of him being away.

He was right because I did actually enjoy my session with Rose for once. It was very casual and we sort of just had a conversation about life in general and how I was feeling about all the new changes in my life. She knew that usually I hated change so she was concerned but I told her that for once the change was actually good.

Everyone was actually happy. Isaac finally has the big loving family that he deserves. For the first time in years Dad doesn't have to pretend like he isn't lonely, because he isn't. As for me, all the pressure has been lifted off my shoulders. I no longer have to worry about everyone else and I finally get to fully focus on myself and my well being. As cringe as it sounds I need to be more selfish sometimes.