24: An Insufferable Asshole Part 1

If this fucker thought I'd go quietly he was seriously delusional. After everything that happened to me I had a lot of training in self defence and I planned on using it. I managed to spin around and kick him straight in the balls. This gave me some time to get away but it didn't stop him from chasing me.

I don't think I have ever been so excited in my life to see one of the boys from my stepbrothers football team. I quickly shouted "Carson" at the top of my lungs to which a large 6'3, 200 pound Senior from school turned around looking confused.

As soon as the man saw Carson he ran away and towards his car. Carson quickly rushed over to me and frantically asked if I was alright whilst my adrenaline slowly settled down and I begun having a panic attack.

He had absolutely no idea what to do and just looked extremely worried, "Should I call the cops?" he said frantically. I could deal with the police later, right now I just wanted to be home, "Can you please just help me home." He nodded quickly before asking, "Do you want me to carry you?" Which is when I realised the I was sitting on the ground shaking and most definitely couldn't get up. I just nodded to which he smiled lightly and picked me up like a parent carrying their sleeping child. I'm sure I looked pretty stupid but I really didn't care.

Before today I think I had spoken to Carson maybe once or twice when Elijah had him over so I never imagined he would be carrying me through our neighbourhood like I was his child. When we finally got to my house he knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The person who opened the door was Elijah who at first looked extremely confused which soon turned to worry.

"What the fuck happened?" He said frantically, opening the door to let Carson and I in as he directed us to the lounge.

"I got home from football practice a bit late and right as I was about to go into my house I heard your sister shouting my name. When I looked over some man was chasing her but as soon as he saw me he got in his car and drove off." He said sounding very stressed out.

"What happened to you, you look like a wreck?" Cormac said laughing as he entered the lounge. He immediately stopped laughing when he looked at my face and saw how shook up I looked.

"Shit what's wrong?" He said now looking genuinely concerned.

One by one everyone slowly entered the lounge all asking the same questions which I didn't have the strength to answer. Once my Dad was there he freaked out the most and was the first to call the cops. Isaac was crying and Benji was trying to keep him calm although I'm pretty sure Benji was crying too.

Carson waited around for the police to arrive so that he could give a description. Unfortunately I had to go into the station and give a statement which made me feel like I was a scared eleven year old girl all over again.

By the time we got home it was pretty late, although I wasn't tired. When we walked in the front door Sara was waiting in the dining room and looked half asleep.

"You didn't have to wait up" I said hanging my coat up at the door.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright" She said walking over to give me a hug.

"Is there anything you want darling?" My Dad asked hugging me after Sara.

"No I'm fine don't worry" I said as sincerely as possible before walking off to my room miserably. Once I got to my room I began crying uncontrollably and I just wanted everything to stop. Why does the world hate me? What did I ever do?

I'm starting to think that maybe God is real and he's pissed at me for not believing in him. Then again there's all that bullshit about how god loves everyone so I really don't think that he would be punishing me for not believing in him when there is simply no proof what so ever that he actually exists.