9: Not So Peaceful Saturdays

Finally it was Saturday.

I mean it wasn't like I had actually done much during the week but I was still pretty happy for the week to be over.

The best part about Saturday was that I was pretty much home alone. Dad and Sara had taken Isaac to some rock climbing place and Elijah, Alex and Cormac all had football training. Benji and Leo both play soccer and their season hasn't started yet so they were also home with me.

I spent most of Saturday morning just relaxing and reading a book as the house was finally quiet enough to do so. What I have learnt over the past week is that if there is noise it is most likely coming from Elijah, Alex, Cormac or Isaac.

Originally I thought Leo was included in that list but as I got to know him I realised that he is only loud when Alex is around. When Leo is on his own he is completely different and is much more chilled out, honestly I'd say the best way to describe his personality would be 'soft'.

The three of us just left each other alone and did our own things which I thoroughly enjoyed. I don't really like being alone but I also don't like constantly spending time with other people and socialising so for me this was great.

Around mid-day I heard the door burst open and in came SEVEN boys.

They all walked into the kitchen and started rummaging through the pantry for food and chugging down big glasses of water. I decided to approach them and speak, "Last time I checked there were three of you not seven." I say with a questioning look.

Cormac quickly swallows his water he had been chugging and speaks, "Right I forget, you haven't met my friends yet. Well this is Parker" He says pointing to a blonde boy who is smiling widely and waving. "You've met already met Blake from science but this is his twin brother Josh who you haven't met yet" He says emphasis the yet and giving me a look that says 'I swear to god I'll kill you if you say that you've met Josh'.

I look over to the twins to see Josh looking slightly awkward but waving nonetheless and Blake who gives me a kind smile and nods his head. "Lastly this is Linc" He says pointing to one of the biggest guys I've ever seen who just nods his head at me. Like seriously what do they feed this kid?

Parker clearly notices my uneasiness around Linc and speaks up, "Don't worry he may be huge but on the inside he's just a big mushy teddy bear, Aren't you Lincy?" He says with a huge grin as he jumps onto Lincs back and pears over his shoulder to see his reaction.

Instead of throwing Parker off Linc just grunts slightly and rolls his eyes.

"Ok well as great as this has been" I say in a sarcastic and drawn out voice "I'm gonna leave now."

I head back into the lounge and continue reading my book until the doorbell rings. "Ugh who's here now". So much for me relaxing Saturday. I slowly make my way to the door and swing it open to reveal a girl with long brown hair and green eyes.

"Who are you" I ask bluntly

"Oh hi I'm Cassie you must be Charlie, Elijah has told me so much about you" She exclaims with a friendly smile.

"That's weird because Elijah doesn't know anything about me. Also you still didn't actually say who you were" I state in a slightly more friendly voice but still confusedly.

"Oh right sorry, I'm Elijah's girlfriend, usually I would be much more friendly it's just I really need to talk to him." She says in a friendly yet urgent tone.

God I'd love to see what she was like when she was her 'normal friendly self' because she was already 10x friendlier then me. I tell her that Elijah is upstairs and she gives me a quick thanks before rushing upstairs.