2. Secrets unraveled

Her only company was her demons who awaited her in the dark.

It had been a few days for the blonde beauty and she mostly spent it with Damon, Stefan came and checked up on her sometimes but he always went away to Elena

It had been a few days for the blonde beauty and she mostly spent it with Damon, Stefan came and checked up on her sometimes but he always went away to Elena. This made her sad so unlike her usual bubbly self, she was sad and moped around the house only eating and rushing back to the confines of her room.

Damon always tried to get her to laugh but only came out with halfhearted ones, he absolutely hated to see his sister not her usual self. She would always like to be around people and make them flower crowns and he hadn't seen her do anything like that.

Damon never saw it doesn't mean she didn't do it. She loved her connection to nature and whenever she wasn't in her room she was out in the backyard. That's what she was doing right now, she was laying in her garden that she made with her bare hands and making multiple flower crowns for the animals that liked to join her.

Animals loved aurora, she was so bright and they would find comfort in their cruel world of survival, so in her company today she had a small family of bunnies and a doe and fawn. She was humming quietly to herself, occasionally petting the bunnies and deer.
Her voice was a heavenly sound and people when they heard it were entranced and begged for more, her voice as luring as a siren except she was too pure to kill anything. When Damon told her that Stefan hunted animals she had a meltdown.

She decided to add some quiet singing to her humming not knowing that back at the house three people watched her.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you, that look on your eyes is so familiar a gleam

And I know it's true, that visions are seldom all they seem

But if I know you, I'll know what you'll do

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Stefan and Damon along with Elena looked at her admiration, more so with the brothers. They listened to her singing and sighed closing their eyes.

"What is it?" Elena asked seeing the look inside the men's face. Damon shushed her which added to her confusion.

"She's singing." Stefan said smiling.

Elena didn't say anything but nod her head and look back to the blonde beauty. She still felt jealousy with her but seeing as she was as innocence as some can get she decided to let it go.