4. Betrayel

The closest people are the most dangerous

Stefan and Elena went the rest of the night like they planned, they had a double date with Caroline and Matt but the night ended in disaster when they found Damon making out with Matt's mom

Stefan and Elena went the rest of the night like they planned, they had a double date with Caroline and Matt but the night ended in disaster when they found Damon making out with Matt's mom. After everyone left and Damon went out the couple got to work.

Stefan had managed to find a secluded mansion with ponds and everything he knew his sister would like, he surrounded the area with the Oleander plant creating a barrier that even she can't move. Elena worked with the plant and created a serum that would temporarily knock her out so they could move her.

Aurora woke up with a large headache from letting Azazel come out, that was the only side effect. So she trudged to the bathroom and took a ibuprofen with some water. She changed into black leggings with a large blue sweater not planning on doing anything today, she slipped on some socks and sandals and walked down the stairs.

She found her brother sipping on some coffee, she didn't address him, she went and got a glass of orange juice and sat at the counter top drinking it not enjoying the awkward silence

"Sorry about Azazel yesterday, I didn't mean to let her out." She apologized, she heard Azazel snickering in the back of her head.

Liar

"It's okay, I wanted to talk to you anyway." He came up to her and grabbed her hands pulling the drink out. "I wanted to apologize for being a really bad brother, I'm sorry for not sticking up for you or Damon who's my brother, and.. I'm sorry for this." Before she could react Elena came out from behind Aurora and shoved a needle filled with liquid Oleander, she let out small gasp of pain as the fire of the venom spread throughout her body. She felt her magic slowly diminishing. She looked up at Stefan who had tears on her eyes and a look of betrayal.

"Why?" She passed out due to the pain and fell right into Stefan's arms.

"It's the right thing to do Stefan." Elena said trying to comfort him. He nodded and walked away with her in his arms with Elena trailing behind. They both walked to the car that had all of Aurora's things, he set her in the back seat gently and kissed her forehead.