5. Changed

She was truly broken, and no longer as pure as she was

You can say Aurora was never the same, she became a lonely broken distant girl who cried everyday

You can say Aurora was never the same, she became a lonely broken distant girl who cried everyday. There was only small moments that lasted about two minutes where she would find peace. About 5 months had gone by since her brother had locked her in the mansion.

The first time a human came to drop off new food, aurora couldn't contain her anger and she threw them onto the roof stabbing them in the hearts with the thorns. The vines wrapped around their body covering them in roses. Aurora felt mass amounts of guilt and attempted to make it better by added flower crowns but ended up crying at the end. The bodies still laid there with new ones. All had flower crowns but they were roses and the thorns drew blood making them beautiful but bloody.

She laid peacefully on the cement railing that was a circle that held a small but deep pond filled with fish. At the end of the house laid an inside garden, this was the only place in the mansion that didn't look so destroyed. The ends of her white dress were in the water and soaked. She was in her thoughts which was where she was most of the time. Her face never held a smile since the day her brother left her. All of her happiness seeped away and was replaced with sadness and anger.

Azazel loved to keep her company, but she never tease the girl or anything but she did feed her revengeful thoughts and Aurora happily ate them. So here she was having a conversation with Azazel.

Hello Aurora, how are you today?

I'm alright thank you

What do you plan on doing today?

I think I might go for a swim and read with the bunnies

That sounds lovely, I'm going to leave you to it.

Goodbye

God, how she hated the word goodbye, it reminded her of the most horrible day of her life. She sighed as she got up and walked around the property barefoot dragging a wet dress around her making her look even more sad and torn.
She was truly broken and was no longer as pure as she was.

☦︎︎

Things back in Mystic Falls weren't going to well either, Katherine had decided to show herself and torture the scooby doo gang which consisted of Elena, Stefan and Damon. Bonnie and Jeremy and Caroline. Who was turned into a vampire by Katherine.

When Bonnie found out about her aurora being out away she was furious and demanded Elena to tell her where she was but she never budged, Damon was back to his torturous self who hated everyone and everything especially Elena and Stefan.