11. Secrets

Sometimes you just become disappointed

Stefan had a faint smile on his face as he remembered the time he had with Rebekah and Klaus during the twenties

Stefan had a faint smile on his face as he remembered the time he had with Rebekah and Klaus during the twenties. Stefan stalked towards Klaus and pointed a finger at him, "we were friends." He said still shocked, Klaus smirked and out a hand onto his shoulder.

"We are friends." He said, Aurora sat by in the background with a small smile as she watched the small reunion. Klaus turned around to face Rebekah who was staring lovingly at Stefan. "Now the reason your here." Klaus left the Salvatore brothers side and went to his sister. "Gloria tells me you have something to contact the original witch." Rebekah made a face of disgust.

"The original witch."

"Yes, now do you have what Gloria needs." Rebekah rolled her eyes and put her hand up to her chest but quickly made a face of panic.

"Where's my necklace Nik?" She asked, Klaus rolled his eyes and leaned on his foot.

"I don't know I didn't touch it." He said.

"Where is it Nik! I never take it off!" She spoke, her voice getting louder.

"Tell me that's not what she needs." Klaus spoke through an irritated voice.

"Tell me where it is Nik! I want it back Now!" She cried in a childish tone. Klaus gripped onto her shoulders tightly and fear passed through rebekahs eyes but was gone in a flash.

"Tell me that's not what she needs Rebekah!" He shouted, she grunted as she escaped his grasp and speed over to her coffin. She tore the inside of it apart hoping to find her necklace but when she couldn't find it she flipped the coffin over and started to smash it into pieces.

Aurora flinched from the loud noises and chaos, which Klaus noticed as he walked over to her and gently touched the sides of her arms. She smiled and kissed his cheek. Aurora then went to Rebekah who was breathing heavily in annoyance. The small girl went up to Rebekah and magically summoned a flower in her hand. Rebekah gave her a weird look but it turned to a smile when Aurora tucked the flower behind her ear. "I'm sorry you lost your necklace." She spoke softly.

"Don't worry about it darling." Rebekah said touching the girls hand. Aurora smiled brightly which lit up the room and Klaus stood back watching the girl in awe. Aurora looked down and giggled.

"Let's go get you some 21st century clothes."

☦︎︎

"So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah said with sass as she walked out of the dressing room of one of the many shops the trio-now quartet have been to. Aurora giggled as she followed Rebekah out, Aurora was wearing a white long sleeve skin tight dress that went down to mid thigh, the sleeves were airy and a little see-through.