13. Pt. 2 Prank Night

At least one sibling cared

Aurora was back onto the bleachers while Klaus was standing at the bottom

Aurora was back onto the bleachers while Klaus was standing at the bottom. The day had taken its toll on her so she was resting. Suddenly the doors bursted open again and Rebekah came in radiating anger. "Where is it! Where is my necklace!" She yelled coming towards Elena.

"What are you on about now?" Klaus asked his sister, Rebekah took a moment to open the phone she had in her hands.

"She has my necklace! Look." Rebekah showed Klaus a picture of Elena and Stefan and around Elena's necklace was in fact Rebekahs necklace.

"Well well, more lies." Klaus taunted as he turned his head towards Elena.

"I don't have it anymore." She whispered, Rebekah growled.

"Your lying!" Rebekah sped to Elena passing the boundary and bit Elena's neck, Elena let out a shrill scream. Klaus rushed over and pulled Rebekah off of her.

"Enough!" Klaus boomed, Rebekah was staring at Elena with angry bloodthirsty eyes. Klaus crouched down to Elena, "Now he honest sweetheart, where is the necklace?" He asked, Elena glared at him while holding her neck.

"I'm telling the truth, Katherine stole it." She said.

"Ahh, well if you had it this would be a lot easier," he said standing up. "But, since not!" Klaus then sauntered over to the gym clock and slammed on it making a twenty minute timer. "If Bonnie hasn't found a solution for my hybrids, I want you to feed. Only this time, I want you to feed from Elena." Klaus ordered. "Aurora darling, come here." He spoke, Aurora compiled silently coming down to bleachers and into Klaus's arms. "And, if she tries to leave, fracture her spine." He said walking out with Aurora and Rebekah. "I want you two to watch the wolf and vampire, and don't drink the human it's most likely he's on vervain." Klaus told Rebekah, she rolled her eyes and walked into the room the inhabitants were in leaving Aurora and Klaus.

"Now, you my lovely Aurora, are you make sure they don't escape okay?" He said grabbing onto her waist and pulling her towards him, Aurora put her hands on his chest. She nodded silently. "That's my girl." He said proudly, Klaus lifted his hands and cupped her face bringing it close to him. "I've never truly thanked you but, thank you for staying by my side this whole time." Aurora smiled softly and leaned into Klaus's touch.

"You saved me, I'll always be here for you wether I owe it to you or not." She spoke sincerely, Klaus beamed at her words.

"Thank you darling, now I must go but go sit with Rebekah and maybe make a flower crown." He suggested making her giggle. Klaus kissed her forehead and then sped away leaving a smiling Aurora.

Aurora walked into the classroom and ignored the glaring looks she got from Caroline. Aurora then went over next to Rebekah and still had a smile while she was fiddling with her fingers. "He fancies you, you know?" Rebekah told her bumping her shoulder with hers. Aurora looked up at her and just giggled.

"I mean, maybe he's just being nice." She suggested shrugging, but she couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. Rebekah just rolled her eyes and was about to reply when Caroline beat her to it.

"Klaus doesn't do nice, he's selfish and manipulative and probably using you for your powers. Which I don't know why you really don't seem all that powerful." Caroline said bitterly, Rebekah glared dangerously at the newbie vampire while Aurora gave her a serious look.

"Listen dumb blonde, I'm the fucking Queen of Witches. I could literally tear out your heart with a swipe of my hand." Aurora warned, Rebekah squealed and wrapped her arm around the young girls shoulders.

"That's my best friend!" She boasted making Aurora laugh. For the next twenty minutes the older blonde and the Salvatore sister both talked to each other about random things. Klaus then opened the door and strutted in.

"Well the verdicts in, the Original Witch said that Elena should be dead!" He said, Rebekah's eyes lit up with sick joy.

"Does that mean we can kill her?" She asked hopefully, Caroline sent her a dirty look.

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite." He said shrugging and pulling out vial of crimson liquid. He then walked up to Tyler who woke up just a few minutes ago. "Call this a hunch, Elena's blood, I want you to drink it." He told him, Caroline tried to walk forwards but Rebekah came up from behind her and held on tightly to her wrists.

"Well, he's going to die either way so, drink it." Klaus said, and he smiled when Tyler shot back the blood. Suddenly he began twitching and yelling and a few of his bones broken. Tyler shifted onto his arms and legs and snapped his head up and he had large canines and bright yellow eyes.

"Well, that's a good sign."

☦︎︎

Rebekah and Aurora were both sitting on top of a truck waiting for Klaus to come back with blood bags of Elena who happened to be the cure for his hybrids. When he did he had a smug smile on his face.

"Nik? How did you know Elena's blood was the cure?" Rebekah asked, Klaus shrugged.

"Well, we all know how much the Original Witch hated me so do you really think I'd do anything but the opposite of what she says.

"A thousand years in the gave and she's still screwing with you." Rebekah said scoffing.

"Having Elena actually died was her failsafe, if she didn't survive I wouldn't be able to create more of my kind. Leaving me utterly alone for all time." Both Aurora and Rebekah frowned, Aurora was there for him. Was that not enough for him? Rebekah hopped off the hood of the truck and looked at Klaus with a slightly disgusted look.

"So that's what this was about? Nik your not alone!" Rebekah exclaimed, Klaus rolled his eyes.

"What I want to do, is take my girl and my hybrid and get out of this one pony town. Why don't you and Aurora go get the truck." Klaus suggested, Rebekah groaned and Aurora silently compiled. Before Rebekah could speed her away Klaus grabbed onto her wrist gently, she turned around and gave him a funny look.

"Come here Aurora." He said, Aurora walked up to him and stopped a few feet away from him.

"You okay?" She asked, Klaus sighed and nodded.

"I'm going to leave, and I think you should stay here with Rebekah." Aurora frowned, she wouldn't say it but she didn't want him to leave, she would miss him. His touches and kisses on her cheek and forehead and flirty comments that made her giggle. She would just miss him.

"O-okay." She squeaked out, now it was Klaus's turn to frown. He knew that he couldn't keep her away from her brother that cared for her or just keep her on the road for most of the time. She couldn't live like that and he wouldn't let her. Since he didn't know the last time he was going to see her he did something he's wanted to do for a long time.

He kissed her
____________
Oop-cliffhanger