19. Blissful times

He truly brought her peace, and she didn't want it any other way

A man with sandy blonde hair sat at his easel as he drifted his paint brush across the white canvas delicately, careful not to mess up the sketches

A man with sandy blonde hair sat at his easel as he drifted his paint brush across the white canvas delicately, careful not to mess up the sketches. He smiled as he took glances at his muse, the beautiful woman who was sleeping in his shirt and a pair of black spandex. She looked beautiful as her blonde hair was sprawled across the pillows framing her defined face. Her pink lips softly parted as steady mint scented breaths left her mouth.

Klaus Mikealson never thought he would be this infatuated with a woman, a person who captured his soul and held it in their hands. A person who has the power to change him, but he felt at peace knowing that Aurora never manipulated him using his feelings for her. Someone who made him feel complete and not judge him for his horrid past, his past filled with loneliness and never feeling complete.

He grinned as the girl shuffled in her sleep scrunching her eyes due to the easy sunlight that danced across her skin, making it shine. She opened her bright blue eyes and groaned as she woke up, hoping to return back to blissful sleep. She heard a quiet chuckle and she lifted her head to see Klaus staring at her with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

Aurora sat up and crossed her legs, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Good morning Nik." She greeted peacefully, he smiled at her.

"Good morning love." He said back, Aurora was so happy to have the original back into her arms and not be in the clutches of her despised brothers.

Aurora hopped off of the bed and Klaus watched as her slim legs were slightly covered because of his large shirt. She padded over to him and rested her head against his shoulder bending down. Klaus smirked and used his vampire speed to pick the girl up so her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms clutched around his neck. "Nik!" She exclaimed, her laugh lit up the room as she made eye contact with his precious blue eyes that shone.

Slowly the girl leaned in and pressed a small feathery kiss to his lips. Klaus almost groaned when she pulled away and smiled at him. "I'm so glad your back." She said to him smiling, to which he returned.

"Me too love, me too." Klaus captured her lips in a much rougher kiss, it was still gentle but more needy. The blonde girl grinned into the kiss and kissed him back with as much passion. Aurora giggled as Klaus moved to her cheek placing light ones across her face, pecking her nose and forehead.

Klaus laughed loudly as Aurora's stomach growled and she paled and hid her face in his neck out of embarrassment. "It seems my little witch is hungry." He observed making her groan. "What do you want?" He asked, she pursed her lips as she thought about it.

She moved her face from his neck, "I want waffles." She stated and he gave her an amused look before setting her down but still keeping his hands on her waist.

"Then waffles you shall have." He spoke to her sweetly, Aurora blushed and giggled pulling away from the hybrid. Teasing him as she ran away from him and down the hallway filled with his paintings. Most of them of her, or sunrises. Her favorite one was the one of a night sky reflecting off of a large vast lake with mountain sides accompanying the painting.

Aurora's giggles filled the house and Klaus chased her around the house, when she made it to the kitchen she squealed as a pair of arms captured her waist and lifted her up from the ground. Klaus set her down and watched as the girl shuffled around the kitchen to gather ingredients for waffles. She wore a confused expression as she looked around for the waffle pan but had no luck. But when she heard a throat clear she turned around with an unimpressed look. There stood Klaus with the waffle maker in his hands smiling smugly.

Aurora stomped over to the man and snatched it out of his hands. "It's not nice to tease Klaus." She huffed playfully and plugged it in, setting it down on the counter. Klaus winced.

"Ooh, Klaus. What ever shall I do to earn you forgiveness and return to calling me 'Nik'." He asked, and she deviously smiled at him as her hands rested upon her hips.

"Make these waffles for me, I'm too tired and I need to get dressed. Then you shall earn my forgiveness." Klaus grinned as he nodded immediately. She skipped over to him and pecked his cheek before going and changing her clothes and getting ready for the day.

☦︎︎

Aurora walked into the kitchen in her new clothes and her hair brushed. It was set in a low ponytail as her outfit contained of a grey sweater that was a crop top and black shorts. Her feet had tan sandals that wrapped around her ankle and went over her toes. She grinned as she saw Klaus hold a face of concentration as he made the perfect waffles throwing away ones that even had the slightest amount of burnt crust on them. When he set down the plate he was going to yell Aurora's name but stopped when he heard a giggle.

Klaus looked over and saw Aurora staring at him with an amused expression. "Ah, there you are." He said, she walked over and sat down on the stool across from him and smiled widely at the perfect waffles that stood in front of her.

"Thank you Nik." She spoke and he grinned. The girl began to dig into her food and groaned when the food reached her tongue. "These are delicious." She complimented and he smiled.

"Thank you love." The two basked in the silence and appreciated the fact that they were in each others presence and bit wanted to cherish this day of peace before all of the drama and heartbreak comes at them in large waves. But for now, they just enjoyed the day. Together.
_________
Word count: 1045

A/N
Hey y'all, this is just a small quick chapter on a fluff scene with Klaus and Aurora:)

I have a softball tournament this weekend so I don't know if I'll be publishing a chapter but I swear I'll try hard.