18. Him

He truly was her salvation

Five days. It's been five days since Aurora has been in the basement and things have been going great. Aurora gets daily visits from her so called "brothers" and Elena. Bonnie has been to scared to see her seeming as she is hated by her. Damon is feeling guilty everyday but Stefan is always there to tell him, "she will ruin our plans!"

Aurora hadn't really been talking, she says a few words here and there but doesn't say anything else. She doesn't understand why her life is like this, she doesn't understand that her once loving brothers had been manipulated by another Petrova doppelgänger. Aurora just wanted to be in a loving family, but apparently life had other plans.

Another thought had been filled in Aurora's head, it was him. Klaus. She missed him, his accent, his eyes, his flirty comebacks and the way she would almost never sit on a chair whenever he was in the room. She missed the way he would watch her make flower crowns. He truly and utterly made her feel loved.
He was truly her savior.

Aurora was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the large metal door creak loudly like it always did when it was being opened. But instead of it being her usual visitors, there at the door stood a man. He had blonde hair and blue eyes that were similar to Rebekah's. His face held a look of bored anger, his face was crinkled down to look like it.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly, her voice was quiet and pained. Probably lack of food, she got water but no food, also she got daily doses of Oleander which made her body feel like it was in pain twenty four seven.

"I am Mikeal, I'm here to end the bastard who calls himself my son." Mikeal proclaimed loudly, Aurora could hear the hate and resentment in his voice.

"Nik?" She asked looking up at the man who sneered at the sound of his name. Suddenly pain rushed through her cheek as he whipped his hand across her pale cheek. She cried out in pain and felt droplets of blood come out of her nose from impact.

"So I see he lets you call him that huh? You will be great leverage." Then everything goes black

☦︎︎

Stefan Salvatore watched as Klaus Mikealson walked off the large platform at the Lockwood mansion. Homecoming has taken place there because a tragic flood has happened at the school. The hybrid made his way to his once willful loyal companion.

"Uh, quite the homecoming." Stefan told him looking at all the teenagers drinking all forms of alcohol. Klaus chuckled.

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." He waved his hand towards the students.