14. Two friends

No one could tell them they couldn't be friends

Aurora and Rebekah both were on their way to the Salvatore boarding house since Klaus left

Aurora and Rebekah both were on their way to the Salvatore boarding house since Klaus left. Aurora could remember every detail of the kiss they shared, it was deep and full of emotion. His soft lips on top of hers moving them together, Aurora had no idea what she was doing but all she could do was kiss him back. She remembered the way they parted for air and they both rested their foreheads against each others and before he sped away he gave her one last thing to hold onto.

"We will meet again soon, my love."

Aurora smiled at the thought and she didn't even notice they were now at the boarding house. "Aurora come on darling." Rebekah spoke, Aurora has yet to tell her of the kiss. The pair walked to the door and Aurora couldn't wipe the smile off of her face, she was now seeing her older brother that cared about her.

They walked through the door and Rebekah was the first to speak, "He left me! My own brother left me!" She exclaimed making the small girl giggle.

"Aurora?" She heard a familiar voice, she ran towards it and found herself at the entrance of the parlor where her brother and Stefan who she no longer considered her brother. Her brother was staring at her with wide eyes and she didn't waste a moment before sprinting to him and wrapping her legs around his waist. Damon was quick to react and he wrapped his big arms around her body, he couldn't believe that after about 6-7 months he finally had his baby sister in his arms after searching relentlessly.

"I missed you so much Damon!" She said letting out a small sob, Damon felt tears reaching his eyes as he smiled and squeezed his sister tighter like he was afraid she would disappear. Aurora loosened her arms and let her feet fall to the floor and and saw Damon with a large smile on good face as he kissed her forehead.

"Who are you?" Damon asked putting his sister behind him protectively as he glared at the older blonde. Rebekah scoffed.

"I wouldn't dare hurt her by the way, and I'm Rebekah, my brother left me here so Aurora offered me a room." She said shrugging her shoulders. Stefan came up and shook his head.

"Your not staying here." He said, Aurora glared as she looked at him and she flicked her wrist causing his neck to snap and him falling on the floor with a thump.

"Come on Bekah, I'll show you your bedroom." Aurora said, she kissed her brothers cheek and gave him a small smile, "goodnight brother, I missed you." Damon smiled lovingly at his sister.

"Goodnight flower." He spoke softly, Aurora grabbed ahold of Rebekahs hand and led her upstairs to a room that was right next to hers.