000 - prologue

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalous by nicxl333

alright class take 5 then we're gonna start filming!

rang out your voice throughout the studio. you had just been finished teaching all the people in the class the dance of the week. everyone was taking a drink of water while the studio technicians prepped the lighting, illuminating the studio in a dark blue. but before they were to start filming, a pep talk was due.

you gathered everyone together and started your speech.

"alright guys, we're about to get started. i don't wanna hear nothing about stage fright cause you are all bold and sexy ass individuals. if you find yourself missing a move, you better carry on like it's nothing. if your hat, your earrings, your wig falls off you better just embrace your cornrows and run with it. there are no run backs. if you aren't able to do any of this you are free to leave now. no hate, it's all love but this probably isn't for you. this place does not take wimps and i really don't like wasting time, which i don't wanna do. so get yourselves together and be that bitch."

everyone around you felt a sudden surge of empowerment and motivation to do the best that they can even through your harsh words. that was one of your main talents- bringing out the best in everyone no matter who it is.
you hated watering words down because you considered it an act of weakness. if anyone were to be given a piece of advice by you they had to take it with a pinch of salt.

"mika, you're up first with me."

mika, your best friend in the dancing industry. you had started out as rivals trying to be the global best but after some confrontation the two of you stuck together like rubber and glue, even if she pissed you off to the ends of the world with her never ending teasing and flirting.

another thing about her: she was your number one simp and never failed to flirt with you, trying to make you submit. at times it was difficult to know whether she was joking or serious. it's not like anything would happen between you anyways.