017 - will you be mine?

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

you were awoken by the call of birds,

signalling the morning time. you woke up only to feel a large arm draped over you.

beside you, ushijima was still fast asleep, clearly worn out by the previous night. you smiled to yourself at the thought. feeling for your phone in the darkness you grabbed it and checked the time taking notice of the reminder that popped up on the screen:

-flight to new york: tomorrow at 5:30am-

that's right, i have to go early for the award show.

you had to travel to the stadium where the award show was being held at as you had to do rehearsals as a backup dancer, which required you to be present earlier than everyone else would be. ushijima would be travelling there the day before the event, which reminded you that you were yet to tell him of your early departure.

eh i'll tell him when he wakes up.

you were actually going to miss him in the time you would be apart. being around him lately had made you realise you wouldn't want it any other way. you wanted to be in his presence all the time.

you were pretty much bursting to use the toilet so tried to loosen ushijima's grip on you. he eventually let go and turned to the other side of the bed, stirring slightly but not waking up.

you rose from the bed and started walking to the bathroom, wobbling occasionally. it was a miracle, to be honest, that you were still able to walk.

it's a good thing i'm used to these kind of pains from dancing otherwise i'd be fucked.

you entered the bathroom, did your business and took a look in the mirror at your appearance.

oh god. you groaned internally.

your hair was a mess, you had dark circles around your eyes and the bags were starting to make their presence known.

you washed your face with cold water, in attempt to wake yourself up more and feel refreshed and replenished, and fixed your hair to a satisfactory standard.

you returned to the bedroom to see ushijima still deep in his slumber, which was no shock to you as he did go overtime on you the previous night before. you decided then that you would make breakfast for the two of you so that he would have something nice to wake up to.

strolling into the kitchen you went through his cupboards and the fridge to seek out ingredients. you ended up making the decision of pancakes with fruits and bacon. a simple but filling meal.

as you were flipping pancakes you felt hands slither around your waist and a head rest on your neck. you didn't have to look to see who it was.

"good morning beautiful." he whispered in your ear with a gruff morning voice, making you instantly grow warm at the compliment.