011 - art of seduction

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalous by nicxl333

your mind did a double take at his words

'dating? since when? why was i not informed of this?'

"are you sure? little miss here seems to be clueless, judging by her facial expressions...so? are you dating him?" he challenged you, with a growing smirk on his face. he knew a fine lady when he saw one and unlucky for ushijima, you grabbed suna's attention.

you side eyed ushijima and looked back to suna. you were contemplating on whether to tell the truth or not. it was wrong on his part that he was practically keeping you from seeing others, especially as you weren't even dating,

you opened your mouth, letting the words slip out. "yes, we are." ushijima was shocked, to say the least. he was certainly expecting you to call him out on his foolish act.

suna stared at you two for a moment, seemingly suspicious. something wasn't adding up. your body language, ushijima's body language. it didn't say 'we are dating'. it showed that you two clearly had boundaries and gave each other personal space. if suna had to guess, you were covering up for ushijima.

it meant he still had a shot. to some extent.

"hmm. okay then. have a nice day, you two. i'm out."

"sure."

ushijima stood there for a second, watching him leave. he didn't like this. other men were making their moves which was hindering his chance with you. in order to stop that, he would have to keep you distracted. and by distracted...

he would just use the art of seduction to keep you in your place.

"ushijima, what was that?"

"i didn't like the way he was acting towards you."

you widened your eyes and eyebrows raised scoffing at his comment. if you were being honest with yourself you couldn't believe that he stepped in like that. was it jealousy? boredom? yes, you found it hot, but that wasn't the point.

"you didn't lik- ushijima, what gave you the right to make decisions for me? one, we're not dating. and two, you're practically deciding who i should and should not see. does that sound right to you?"

"look, i'm am sorry, i just acted on impulse. suna's a bit of playboy and i didn't think you'd want to associate yourself with that."

"but is that your call to make? listen, we can be friends and have our hook ups but at the end of the day you're in the same boat as all the other men i may or may not meet. you're gonna have to prove your worth yourself."

silence surrounded the car. the words you said to him, didn't phase him. he would change your mind,

and make you his.

"okay."

"if i'm being honest y/n, it sounds like you were a bit too harsh on him."

"what? mika i thought you'd have my back on this!"

you were currently at a restaurant with mika. after your day at the amusement park you were hungry so you just made some last minute plans to eat with her.

"i never said i didn't...you could've just gone about a better way of wording it. yes it was hella stupid what he did and you still don't know why, but if you ask him and let him speak then you might feel a little bad about not hearing him out."

you chewed on your f/f and rolled your eyes, grumbling at her.

"i hate it when you're right."

just then, your phone pinged, displaying a notification from sarah.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
❮        Sarah 🙄

sarah
y/n hi,
ive just gotten wind
of the next red carpet event
coming up and guess who's
been nominated for the best
dancer of the year award?
hint: you!
i'll send more details closer to
the time but congrats babe <33

y/n
wait no, sarah stop
bullshitting with me rn.

sarah
i swear to you hun, i'm not.
they called me this afternoon.
seen

"so is there a reason why you're crazily smiling at your phone? are you seeing someone else? i'm hurt y/n, i thought i was the only one you loved." she said with a fake hurt expression on her face.

"no you idiot, i just got nominated for dancer of the year!"

"oh my god! bae i'm so proud of you. this is your first nomination! this calls for a drink."
she rose from her chair and started waving down a nearby waiter.
"HEY SWEETIE!!! CAN WE GET A FEW DRINKS AROUND HERE? AND YOUR NUMBER WHILE WE'RE ASKING FOR THINGS?"

you stared at her in shock and placed your head in your hands, completely embarrassed. mika never had any filter and rarely any self control for herself.

it was gonna be a long night.

