019 - mr money man

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

SCANDALOUS by nicxl333

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

!warning!
mature themes

you and ushijima eventually brushed

past the events that recently occurred and made your way over to your condo, given that you still needed to change and all. he pulled up in the garage underneath the building, parking his car next to yours before hopping out. he walked round to your side and opened the door for you, taking your hand in his to help you step out.

you both walked up to the elevator, walking in once it arrived and stepped in, waiting for the doors to close. as soon as the doors came together so did your bodies, your hands entangling in ushijima's hair while his large hands gripped your waist, your lips entwining with one another. his hand slid down to your ass giving it a squeeze while he pushed your body against the elevator wall, pressing his body into yours. your thigh came up to rest against his hip, your pelvis coming into contact with his, rubbing against each other, making you moan into his mouth.

before it could get anymore heated the elevator stopped it's ascent, giving a light ding, signalling that you had reached your floor. you both fixed your disheveled figures momentarily before walking to your front door. you whisked out your keys and opened the front door, barely having enough time to close it before ushijima pushed you against it and claimed your lips once more.

"you gonna let me fuck you against this door like the slut you are?"

you looked at him straight in his eyes for a second, a look of disbelief evident on your face.

"you're insane. my pussy still hurts from the last 4 attacks you orchestrated on it."

"i would like to think that was a very enjoyable experience for the both of us."

"correct, but anymore action on it and i might just call peta on your ass."

"you're no fun."

"i get that a lot."

you gave his lips one last peck before pushing him off you to go change. he followed you into your bedroom, watching as you stripped off his clothes.

"no warning?"

"wakatoshi, you were literally just inside me a few hours ago."

"i can make it happen again."

"why are you so horny? you're moving like a teenager who just discovered porn for the first time."

"can you blame me? look at you."

"yeah i'm hot i know." you smirked at him.

you took your bra off, leaving you fully naked in front of him.

"i'm about three seconds from pouncing on you."

"and you're about two seconds from getting kicked out of my house."