018 - paparazzi???

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

after a morning filled with

activities (amongst other things) you and ushijima got ready for the day. you showered together, after a passionate round, which left you both to cleanse in cold water.

fun times.

he gave you some of his clothes to put on, just for you to wear until he dropped you back home.

"you know, if someone told me two months ago i'd have the l/n y/n as my girlfriend i wouldn't have believed it."

"well...how does it feel now?"

"fucking amazing i'll tell you that."

you smiled at his enthusiastic behaviour, seeing a side you never thought ushijima would have. it warmed you inside to know that you were probably one of the chosen few to ever get to see him like this.

"so-" you began, "i want to go to the mall again to get my last bits and pieces before i fly tomorrow, you wanna come with?"

he was silent for a moment.

"of course, it will have to be before 4 though as i have to meet up with tendou for sushi remember?"

how could you forget? probably because ushijima was pounding into you so hard that you lost the entire concept of how memory worked last night. it all came back to you now however.

"actually, as a matter of fact, do you want to come with me? it would be great for you to meet tendou, he would love you."

truth be told, ushijima never let any of his previous partners meet his best friend, so given that he instantly granted you this opportunity showed that this was no small feat. he was serious about you.

"i would be honoured. are you sure though?"

he took your hand in his, looking directly into your eyes, a gaze of pure adoration for you.

"i've never been more certain."

you reached up, giving him a quick peck on his lips, slightly gasping in surprise when ushijima pulled you back in for a proper kiss, pressing himself against you.

you chuckled at his actions.

"you're so cute."

"i would've thought sexy would be more fitting."

"cute and sexy then."

"fair enough."

he walked towards the door, grabbing his car keys off the counter top on the way, while you put on your shoes. something caught his eye and he looked out of the window adjacent to the door before freezing.

"you might want to cover your face when we leave."

you have a look of bewilderment for a moment before the answer dawned on you.

"no..."

he didn't even need to correct you, simply opting for a nod of his head, confirming your suspicions.

"someone's leaked us to the press."

well shit.

you groaned, looking up to the ceiling to ask whatever higher being was there why it had to be you, half expecting an answer back. either way, you had to leave and ushijima's front door was the only way to do it.

"guess we've gotta face it head on then."

you took a deep breath before holding your head high and striding out of the front door, ushijima following with a face of confusion. you approached the small crowd of paparazzi, bringing up a hand for silence and opening your mouth to speak before they started flashing their cameras.

"alright everyone, listen up. i'm all for having pictures being taken of me when i'm in public, i'm a celebrity. that's only expected. but when you come to someone's property? someone's place of living where they're supposed to feel secure? that's fucked up. anyone you release these pictures to can figure out the location and come here to threaten ushijima-san's safety and that will be from all of your dumb actions and greed just to get the inside scoop on someone's life and who they're with? how desperate are you? point of the matter is, if i see even one picture from today, one single headliner, i'll sue each of you for harassment. every single yen you've accumulated will belong to me. i welcome any of you to fuck with me today. you've taken this too far, so i will kindly say this now. get the hell off this property before i call the police.

and with that the crowds dispersed, leaving you and ushijima by the gates of his house.

"that was hot."

you rolled your eyes at him, shifting your weight to your left leg and holding your hand on your hip sassily.

"trust that to be the only thing that's on your mind."

"no seriously that nearly made me hard."

"wakatoshi get some help."



a/n: a short filler chapter, but just so i can continue with the actual plot <3