006 - a turn on

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalousby nicxl333

you reached the dance studio,

and walked in, seeing some of your dancer friends already there, save for mika.

"don't tell me she's seriously not here yet?"

all the women in front of you slowly shook their heads, scared of angering you because let's face it, a pissed off y/n was always the worst y/n. anything to do with making you late could make you snap and to be quite frank, everyone liked living.

"ugh screw it then, let's begin."

"WAITTTT!!!!! I'M HERE DON'T START WITHOUT ME!" a very annoying voice screeched from the hallway, potentially bursting everyone's eardrums.

"mika, now i'm pretty damn sure you left before me, so why the hell are you late to the class?" you asked, trying to keep it together.

"i took a quick little detour, if ya' know what i mean-" she said, winking at all the dancers."

you just ignored her, slightly pissed off.

while she didn't like making you late, the one thing that could distract her was sex, unsurprisingly. there has been a numerous amount of times where you had been left while she got her jig on.

you told everyone to change into their outfits while you set up the stereo system. after everyone came out, you told them to warm up while you went in the back to change too. (imagine any comfortable outfit.)

you checked your phone quickly and saw the notification from sarah. you clicked on the link attached and nearly dropped your phone in shock.

'power couple? cozying up? how the fuck did they even see me?'

you weren't mad at the fact that you and ushijima were named a 'power couple', you weren't even that mad that paparazzi had managed to catch you out. after all it's what they were paid to do regardless whether you liked it or not. what you were mad at was yourself, at how foolish you were to be so careless. it was just unnecessary drama that you didn't need in your life.