005 - pussy whipped syndrome

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalousby nicxl333

you woke up to sunlight pouring in,

through the open curtain, bathing your room with a yellowish hue. you sat up, only to regret it seconds later, due to the pain coursing through your lower region. only then did you remember your activities of the night prior. looking to your side, you noticed that the bed where ushijima previously lay was empty, save for the note in its place.

I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY FOR
TRAINING, THERE SHOULD BE
FOOD WAITING FOR YOU IN THE KITCHEN. MY NUMBER IS BELOW
IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN.
-USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI
XXX-XXX-XXXX

'you looked to your left and saw a bottle of water, waiting to be drank. smiling to yourself at the kind gesture you reached over to grab it, wincing in the process. downing it all and having a go at getting out of bed, you managed to stand up without failure and wobbled to the bathroom. you did your business and had a shower, sighing at the feeling of invisible dirt washing off you body, the hot water soothing your aching lower half.

you stepped out of the shower and walked to your bedroom to get ready for the day.

BZZZZ

a notification showed up on your phone, displaying a missed call from mika. you called her back and placed the phone on speaker.

"hey bitchhh." you greeted, while lotioning your body at the same time.

"yoo mommy!"

"mika use your kink on me one more time and you can find a new friend."

"damn y/n, why so hostile? it's literally only 9 in the morning."

"well when you grace me with your idiotic presence so early i can barely hold back." you mumbled, grabbing a pair of underwear and a bra to match, immediately putting it on.