013 - wakatoshi?

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

SCANDALOUS by nicxl333

· ushijima's pov ·

· ushijima's pov ·

THIS JUST IN:
L/N Y/N SPOTTED WITH
VOLLEYBALL STAR
SUNA RINTAROU!
IS THERE LOVE IN THE AIR
OR IS IT JUST
A CASE OF ONE NIGHT LOVERS???
CLICK here TO FIND OUT MORE!

tendou's eyes widened at the article, not expecting to read those words especially after ushijima was just talking about her the other day.

"waka-kun, are you alright?"

ushijima just looked at the picture of suna saying something into your ear, before desolately looking at the floor in defeat.

"honestly satori...i don't know. i mean, how are you supposed to really feel when the woman you like is seen with the very same guy who clearly wants her like i do?"

tendou looked at his friend looking so very glum.

"let's not jump to any conclusions yet waka. perhaps...you should just talk to her? it might just be something completely different. they were at a club right? so it's gonna be loud. maybe the photo was just taken out of context and he was just trying to make sure she heard him or something?"

"you know, if it was any other person, i might have believed that. but you should've seen the way suna was looking at her yesterday satori. his intentions are clearly nothing other than to get with her."

"like i said, don't jump to conclusions, you already have some apologising to do after that little stunt you pulled, so accusing her of things will likely make it worse."

ushijima sighed. he didn't like it, but he was right. if he wanted any chance to get with her and he wasn't about to mess it up just like that. not again.

"the first thing you need to do wakatoshi, is fess up and apologise. let her see that you're a man who can own up and take responsibility for your actions."

"makes sense," ushijima muttered while getting up off his couch to grab a drink for him and tendou. "how do you know so much about this stuff tendou?"

"they didn't call me 'the guess monster' for nothing ushiwaka!"