002 - a certain encounter

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalous by nicxl333

you woke up to mika tapping you,

completely regretting it seconds later after seeing your menacing face.

"bitch so you mean to tell me you carried me to bed but couldn't be bothered to strip me first? all of this is for you, you know?"

"mika give me one good reason why i shouldn't tear your ass apart right now!"

"because you value me too much."

"i value you as much as the pennies in my bank account."

"c'monnn y/n, you don't mean that?" mika said with a somewhat hurt expression.

"i mean it from the bottom of my heart."

"well fuck you then."

"i know you want to." you replied, smirking at your friend.

"just go get ready for your appearance or whatever it is the fuck you have. it's 2:30 and knowing your ass you're gonna be late." she said walking out of the room.

you sighed to yourself and went on your  phone to check on notifications and messages from people that had formed overnight. as you were texting your mum, you noticed a notification banner that showed up with your name on it. letting your curiosity get the better of you, you let your finger click on it.

"JUST IN:
famous dancer and choreographer y/n l/n rumoured to be at schweiden vs msby game TODAY at 5pm. is she there to support anyone in particular, or is she just there to show face? we'll keep you posted on what happens!"

you grumbled in annoyance.

"how did they find out so quick? i swear these people have no knowledge of the word 'privacy' do they?"