003 - we're done

scandalous
by nicxl333

a/n
hey guys! heads up, for previous readers, the start of this chapter will be a bit different so make sure you read it!

a/nhey guys! heads up, for previous readers, the start of this chapter will be a bit different so make sure you read it!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⥤ two years ago ⥢

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

two years ago

you walked into the party, lights flashing, speakers blaring, and the shouts and cheers of people within the big house. you were trying to find your boyfriend of 1 year, kuroo.

you had both met in your third year of high school at nekoma. he had seen you at his practice and instantly recognised you as the new girl. to his knowledge you had transferred from aoba josai and used to be in their notorious dance team. now you had reclaimed your role as the ace but this time in nekoma's  team. he had taken an interest in you and wanted to see if your skills were just as good as people said they were.

he had watched you during a 1 on 1 with the current dance captain and to his surprise, you had beaten her. it was then that he was instantly captivated by you and claimed you as his.

the crowds were gnarly to get through as you ventured deeper into the house, which smelled of sweat, weed and alcohol. you entered the kitchen to see his best friend, kenma kozume playing on his nintendo.

"hey kenma! where's tetsuro?"

he looked up, spared you a glance, then looked back to his game before replying.

"he's upstairs somewhere."

"thanks!"
you began your journey upstairs and saw bokuto on the way, another one of kuroo's friends.

"y/n! you made it!"

"hey bo!" you gave him a hug, which he returned.

"you looking for kuroo? i think i saw him in that room over there." he pointed to a closed door.

"thanks bo."
you walked up to the door, turning the handle and opening it, before stopping in your tracks. kuroo was indeed there, but he wasn't alone.