001 - sleepover?

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalousby nicxl333

you and mika were driving to your apartment,

so you could watch some movies and order takeout, when you received a call from your manager who maintains all your celebrity appearances. you answered it and put the phone on bluetooth in order to multitask.

"what's up sarah?" you sighed, full well knowing that she had another gig for you to attend. in order to keep your social status and reputation up, frequent appearances were necessary.

"damn y/n what happened to hi? how are you? how's your day? you sound like i irritate your very presence."

"well with your constant gigs that disturb my peace, you kinda do. now again, what's up?"

"what a charmer... anywho, i can see this is going nowhere apparently so i'll make this quick; i've been asked for you to make an appearance at the Schweiden Adlers vs MSBY Black Jackals game tomorrow at 5."

you grumbled in fustration. the last thing you wanted to do was watch a bunch of sweaty grown men throw a ball around. it was a guaranteed nap time which you would rather do in the comfort of your own home.

"sarah, i'm no-"

"sorry y/n, i don't remember asking for your opinion on this. you're a celebrity, this sort of thing is inevitable. whether you like it or not you're going and that's final even if i have to drag you there myself."

"well drag me then. you think i wanna willingly go to a game when i could be doing something else more worth my time?"

"i'll take you out for sushi?"

"...i'll be there at 4:30"

and you hung up.

"i swear one of these days she's gonna get what's coming to her, disturbing my presence and all. if i knew the constant disruption being famous brings then i wouldn't have bothered."