008 - fwb

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalous by nicxl333

⥤ one week later ⥢

⥤ one week later ⥢

you were currently in australia,

after your 'fun' night with ushijima you had been called during the week to teach a big class of 150 some dances (sadly without mika) and also do a few model shoots with big shot companies.

"AND 5,6,7, HERE WE GO!"

there was a large group situated behind you as you stood in front of a huge mirror, scaling the entire length of the studio wall. you were currently teaching them one of your previous choreos that had gone viral across the globe. the people behind you, some men, most women, were following your steps, hoping to gain the attention of your darting (e/c) irises scanning the crowd for new potential dancers.

one thing that was well known in the industry of your dancing empire was that you were always looking for someone to join your outer circle. granted, it may not have been the inner band of your closest and experienced dancers but it was still enough to get noticed in videos that you filmed. at the end of the day it was better than nothing.

your eyes flickered over to the phone that sat in the tripod in the middle of the room, live streaming the class this very moment on instagram. the numbers were slowly climbing from 90k-100k as more people were gaining wind of the event going on.

you then looked over to the clock at the back of the room, which displayed the time 12:27pm.

it was gonna be a long day for you...

⥤ time skip <3 ⥢

"now crouch down and tilt your head!"

click!

"that's good stuff y/n! stand up straight, hips out and smile."