016 - location? lap

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

!warning!switch, spanking,praise kink, slight choking,cum denial (to a minimal extent!)

!warning!
switch, spanking,
praise kink, slight choking,
cum denial (to a minimal extent!)

you immediately hopped onto ushijima's lap,

locking your lips with his into a heated kiss. you made out with him, heavily grinding yourself into his growing bulge. his clothed dick rubbed up against your cunt, making you moan into his mouth. this continued for a while, making you wetter and wetter until you couldn't take it anymore and pulled away.

"toshi, i need you now." you panted, breathless.

"do your thing then princess." he said, lifting you off slightly so he could pull down his sweats and boxers off in one swift motion, leaving his hard dick to pop out, standing with the tip glistening.

you pulled off all yours and his items of clothing and climbed back on top of him, making out with him again, letting his dick slide up against your now bare pussy. between his pre-cum and your wet juices, it created a nice lubrication. this continued while you slid over him repeatedly.

"fuck i can't take this no more." you said while grabbing his dick and positioning it at your entrance. this part was always ushijima's favourite as he gets to experience you struggling to fit him inside you right in front of his eyes. surprisingly however, you slid down onto him with ease, taking him like a champ.

"fuck y/n you're getting better at that, you're so fucking hot." he groaned, as you started rocking back and forth on his dick, moaning in bliss.

ushijima sat there and let you do all the work, happy to let you enjoy yourself,

for a bit.

you changed approach and started bouncing on ushijima while simultaneously rocking at the same time, maximising your pleasure. ushijima then held your hips in place stilling your bounce and started pounding into you from below, making you moan out his name in complete ecstasy. that was when ushijima snapped from seeing your face contort into one of absolute pleasure, and lifted you off him, pinning you to his couch.

"you ready for this princess?" he growled into your ear.

"fuck this pussy up toshi."

"safe word? you might need it." he said with a smirk, his hair falling in front of his eyes slightly from being on top of you.

"(safe word)."

"alright then," he said while pushing himself into your entrance, you moaning out in response. "can i?"