012 - hennessy and lap dances

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

SCANDALOUS by nicxl333

"PFTTT! MIKA YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!"

there it was, drunk y/n. a side which didn't appear quite often. however, after the events of today you felt like a bunch of alcohol was needed. due to you not needing to depend on the stimulant normally, it meant you were a huge lightweight. which is what ultimately left you to this point after only 3 glasses of wine. the sense of balance became unknown to you, possessing the same traits as a baby attempting to walk for the first time, as you were trying to walk around the near empty restaurant.

a nervous waiter stood, trying to evacuate you and mika from the restaurant, clearly failing. "um...miss l/n, shall i call a taxi for you and your friend? we are about to lock up for the night."

"only if you're taking me home handsome!" mika slurred. when she gets drunk, she becomes more flirty than usual. being the happy-go-lucky drunkard you were at the moment however, instead of reprimanding her you laughed along with her.

this went on for a following hour and the pair of you showed no signs of leaving, that is until mika suggested something.

"hey, should we go to a strip club? i feel like seeing some ass!"

"mika you idiot! if you wanted some ass then you should've just asked me-" you walked over to her, ready to give a public lap dance to the mortified waiters. they knew very well who you were and were shocked that you could ever act like this. although it was very amusing what was commencing at that moment, it was something they would not like to witness.

"alright ladies, that's quite enough now!"
the same waiter from before turned to another fellow waitress for some help, who in turn went and walked up to the ladies.

"hello. now as much as your presence here has been so delightful, we have to close now, so you'll have to leave sadly." she said, maintaining professional.

mika huffed, clearly annoyed at having being interrupted from getting the lap dance of her life.
"alright, since we're not welcome here y/n let's go shake some ass at a club instead."