004 - a night to remember

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalous by nicxl333

!warning!oral sex (both giving and receiving), face-fucking, degradation, backshots (zoo wee mama), spanking, depiction of choking kink

!warning!
oral sex (both giving and receiving), face-fucking,
degradation, backshots (zoo wee mama), spanking, depiction of choking kink.

"shit- fuck wakatoshi!"

you were on your back, legs locked around ushijima's waist, while he ate you out like his life depended on it. he let out a light laugh, sending vibrations coursing throughout your whole body, adding to the pleasure. his lips latched into your clit, while his fingers sneaked into your tight hole. he started pistoning his fingers in and out, occasionally curling them and making scissor motions, which caused
you to roll your eyes back into your head.

"...shit it's too much-"

"c'mon y/n, if you can't take my fingers then how the hell are you gonna take my dick?" he started thrusting his thick fingers faster with more force behind it, making you cry out.

ushijima was listening out for the sweet noises you made and he knew he found your g-spot when you tightened around his fingers and let out a small but sharp moan. his dick tightened against his shorts and he had to restrain himself from fucking you right there and then. he attacked that same spot for a minute longer till you let out a silent scream and he felt you clench impossibly around his fingers.

"...fuck." you whimpered, with a fucked out expression on your face.

"that's hot."

you could only lie there, panting, still coming down from your high. you noticed that ushijima had retracted from your bed, standing up and pulling down his shorts. you saw the rather prominent bulge, sticking out of his black pair of boxers ready to be tended to. returning the favour, you shakily got up and crawled over to the edge of the bed where he was standing, meeting his half-lidded gaze.

"suck on my dick baby."

you pulled down ushijima's boxers slightly letting his dick fly free, slapping against his lower abdomen. it was long and thick in size, sporting a wide, pink tip at the top, and dripping with pre-cum. your cheeks heated up at the thought of it going inside you, wondering if it could even fit. you quickly shook it off and got to work. you gave his dick a few pumps to see how sensitive he was, to which he responded by tensing slightly from the contact. you leaned forward and licked the tip, pumping your hand down his dick simultaneously.